empty parking lot

★ smut
- black braids era tom

☆★☆★
it was currently 11 pm, me and tom were just at a party but since it was getting pretty boring we decide to just ditch it and go somewhere else to have eachother's company. We drove to a 24/7 mini market to get some snacks and drinks before going to our actual destination to chill. we decide to just hang out at an empty parking lot.

once we were there, tom turned off the engine and we both sat at the backseat. just talking nonsense and staring at the sky through the opened door.

tom lit a cigarette and when he exhales the smoke outside, you asked if you can have it aswell.
y/n: can i have some?
tom gave you the cigarette he just smoked, being totally chilled that you were also smoking

when you were too focus on the cigarette, you didnt even notice that tom was staring at you the whole time. tom was observing you, it was the look of someone being so inlove with their own partner. he cant believe someone as beautiful as you were his.

y/n: pfftt stop staring at me you big baby, you can have your cig back
you joked while giving him the cig
tom: i just cant help but stare at how beautiful you are love
he starts getting close to you
y/n: youre such an idiot tom kaulitz.
you both chuckled, and you both were getting really close to eachother.

he throws the cig away and starts to kiss you. and that kiss turns quickly into a make out session. you both were really into eachother. the way his lip piercing feels on your lips is just so satisfying. you were so out of breath but he just kept going. you were panting alot and soft moans automatically escapes your mouth into the kiss. the tension was hot.

he stopped and took his black oversized shirt off immediately before closing the car's door. you dont know why but the feeling of butterflies in your stomach starts whenever you see him shirtless, hes built amazing. no one wouldve ever thought anyone would be built so good under all those baggy oversized clothing. it was so hot.

he starts to make out with you again while slowly going down to kiss your neck. you held his back whilst he doing so. the feeling of his muscles is incredible. he starts to undress you aswell, still kissing and biting down your neck while you let out gentle moans. he always love hearing the sounds you made.

once you were also shirtless, you reached for his hand and dragged it for him to held your breasts.
y/n: touch it..
tom: you really know which part of your body is my favorite huh..
y/n: stop talking and get to sucking.
you said while pressing your breast against his hand.
he smirked at your comment and undid your bra. he starts going lower and licks your breasts. you were holding his head and he was holding your waist. the feeling of him teasing you around by flicking his tounge to your tits.

he starts pushing you back and took off your pants aswell as your underwear.
y/n: please tell me you atleast bring a condom...
he took out a condom from his pocket, showing it to you
tom: kaulitz always came prepared.
he winked while smirking at you.

he unbelts his pants and took his boxers off before putting the condom.
instead of putting his cock in immediately, he went to kiss you. making sure you're ready to take his length
tom: may i love?
ofcourse, you nodded. youve been dating tom for around 7 months and this isnt the first time you fucked with him. not even the 2nd time, and you dont know why he kept asking for your consent even though he always has your permission. but you think it was so hot of him to still make sure you're comfortable in doing anything.

he speads your legs and adjusts himself for a better position before entering his dick into you. a moan escaped your mouth. tom, who is now holding both your legs starts thrusting slowly. but the slow thrusts didnt last long, he starts to move your hips with his hands and thrusts faster than before.

you moaned loudly as he starts to put one of his hand on your mouth to keep you quiet.
tom: mhh.. not too loud baby.. not too loud..
you tried to stay quiet but ended up moaning to his hand. the clapping sounds between you and him, the way he moves your hips, the way your breasts bounces in every thrusts, and the way his hand is on your mouth trying to make you quiet. the feeling was amazing.

while the car is full of the sounds of your moans, tom barely made any sounds at all. he was so focused on the thrusts, trying to keep himself steady.

he puts his hand away from your mouth and starts kissing you instead as he was still thrusting fast into you. the loud moans were now escaped to his mouth. you can hardly breathe, you can feel his breath getting hotter and hotter. he broke the kiss as a string of saliva is connected between tom's tounge and yours. he wiped it and spanked your ass
tom: you liked that dont you?

you can feel yourself getting closer, and he was close aswell. but before you could release it, he stopped. he was probably teasing you because his cock was still in you, he just wasnt thrusting. you were whining and moaning, you were so close.

he leaned down to make out with you again to make you shut up.
y/n: please... im c-close...
he spanked your ass once again after you said that.
you moaned.

he got up, not saying anything and starts thrusting fast. faster than before and he starts getting rough and hard aswell. you couldnt feel your legs anymore but it feels so good.
tom: you like it when i fuck you like this?
you werent paying attention to him, the feeling was too much for you. you could barely respond cause the only thing that comes out is your moans and panting

he leaned closer and starts to hold your chin straight, making you look at him as he gets rougher.
tom: answer me.
y/n: y-yes..! nghh...
tom: now cum for me.

just like that you starts to release it. he lets out a few moans before pulling out. he was really sweaty and was panting a lot.
tom: oh fuck... you came alot babe
you starts to adjust the way you were sitting before looking at the mess you made and the fact that it was tom's car
y/n: f-fuck... dont blame me.. you were going fast as fuck...
tom: s-sorry... you alright?
y/n: im used to you getting fast and rough baby dont worry
tom smirked and starts kissing you.