stay

☆ fluff!
- dreadlocks era

☆★☆★
it was a plain saturday night and you're over at tom's house. usually you're there to hang around with bill aswell but since bill is out at some party you decide to just chill with your boyfriend.

in his room just cuddling and talking for hours, eventually falling asleep here and there. you and tom can literally just lay in silence forever and none of you will get bored or tired of eachother's company.

you're laying on his arm while hes telling you some of his childhood stories of him and bill. eventually you forgot the time and didnt realize it was already passed 8, your mom's gonna kill you.

you got up quickly, eyes widened as tom was also surprised at your sudden movement.
tom: baby? whats wrong??
he asked, with confusion on his face
y/n: fuck its late!!! i gotta go tom!
just before you could stood up, tom grabs your arm to make you sit back down
tom: woah easy! can we just stay in bed?
y/n: tom, my mom's gonna KILL me if i stay
tom: but you stayed before and look, you're still alive!

the look on his face makes you melt. his puppy eyes says alot that he really wants you to stay. and as much as you want to, you knew you have to go home anyway.
y/n: baby i cant
tom: tomorrow's a sunday anyway love, please?
he fully got up, leaning in to kiss you to make you want to stay. you smiled during the kiss. you love it when tom gets all soft around you and you only.

you locked eyes with him afterwards, you sighed in defeat.
y/n: alright finee
he smiles, wide as ever. it was adorable.
y/n: but if my mom kills me you're also in on this okay?
tom: ofcourse!
he kisses you again, but not just in the mouth. hes drowning you in kisses everywhere on your face. dragged you back to bed, laying down beside him.

(note: short chapter but i think its cute ^_^)