cramps

☆ fluff
- dreadlocks era tom

☆★☆★
its a boring rainy sunday and youre just laying in bed trying to get a hold of yourself from this fucking period cramps. you were on your phone just looking through some apps before stopping because of how painful the cramp is.

you heard someone opened your bedroom door and ofcourse, its your boyfriend tom kaulitz coming over like always.
tom: heyy babeee!!!
you looked over at him for a second before looking away all curled up in your blanket.
you would say something back but the cramps was killing you to do anything at this point.

tom was confused at first but just shook it off by starting random conversations.
tom: so uh your mom said shes leaving to go grocery shopping, she was glad that you atleast wont be home alone hahah!
y/n: w-wait.. my mom is going grocery shopping?
tom: yeah, she actually just left but-
y/n: could you please tell her to get some meds baby? please
tom: oh? meds? are you feeling well love?
he starts getting concerned and sat down beside you on your bed
y/n: im... on my period
tom: ahhh i see, sure i can text her
y/n: thank you tom.

you start to roll over to lay down next to where hes sitting. your arms was hugging his stomach.
tom: alright i already texted her babe, although she might take a while since she just left...
you groaned and starts to stress out about the pain. you drowned your face to his waist.
he starts to rub your back to help you relaxed

tom: its okay baby, im here okay?
you didnt respond, he starts caressing your hair and massages your head.
tom: how about i get you something to drink hm?
you nodded.
y/n: can you make me hot cocoa baby?
tom: alright ill see
he gets up and walked out the bedroom door to go down to the kitchen
you felt grouchy once he wasnt right beside you, but you literally asked him to make you a drink so what is there to complain.

a minute later he came back with what you thought was hot chocolate, but turns out its just hot sweet tea. you sat up as he gave you the mug.
y/n: is the hot cocoa in the room with us rn?
you said in a grumpy tone
tom: yeah actually... turns out your mom dont got any cocoa powder left baby
y/n: ugh are you fucking kidding me.
tom: hey dont look at me like its my fault, its your house!
you stayed silent.

you realized how ridiculous it is to argue over a goddamn hot cocoa
y/n: sorry.
you apologized while sipping the tea he made
he sat down next to you. he puts his arm around you and rubs your shoulder gently. he understand that you didnt mean to told him off like that.
y/n: thanks for the tea. it kinda warms off the cramps
tom: ofcourse baby
he kisses your head.

you gave him the mug to put on the night stand next to the bed so you can continue laying down doing nothing. he lays down with you. you werent looking at him, but you know he was staring.

all of a sudden the strong cramps came back to haunt you, you hissed and groaned in pain while curling up.
tom: whats wrong babe?????
y/n: f-fuck.... I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT
tom rubs your belly to help you calm down before he gets up and grab the tea thats on your night stand
tom: take a drink love
you got up, obeying him. groaning in pain before sipping the tea he gave you. the warmth from the tea really does makes it better, but still it hurts.

you let out a huge sigh after you took the sip as the cramps starts to worn off and you just sat in silence, staring at nothing. you were so done with the cramps that you barely want to do anything and just stares into the void. meanwhile tom was just staring at you and starts kissing, cupping your cheeks with only one hand and showers you with kisses.

you finally smiled and he was really happy to see you smiling. you looked so grumpy the whole time he was there. he continues to showers you with kisses and you were giggling while he does so. and eventually gave him a kiss on the lips, ofcourse he returns the kiss. you both break away from the kiss and was just staring, smiling and admiring eachother.
tom: you feeling any better now?
y/n: i guess so, thanks for sticking with me tom
tom: i always will babe

he grabs your arm and lays down, dragging you to lay with him. you laid on his arm, cuddling with him. his warm body gave you so much comfort.
he kisses your head and caresses your hair.
y/n: tom?
tom: yeah?
y/n: wake me up when my mom arrive okay?
you said with a gentle tone
tom: alright babe
y/n: thanks baby
and just like that you went to sleep.