detention (2)

☆ lemon (???)
- dreadlocks era

☆★☆★
scraping off people's shit under the bleachers is the cherry on top espacially when you're alone with tom kaulitz. thats probably what other girls would think in this situation. it wouldve been what you would thought aswell if you werent having such a bitchy relationship with him.

you were cleaning FAR away to where tom's cleaning. he was cleaning all the parts on the left side of the gym while you're on the right. while cleaning you couldnt help but replay the small fight in the detention room from earlier.

your head cant help but think and question yourself.
y/n: was what he said true? did he just needed some distractions from me because he thought i hated him? i'd probably do the same to make him jealous or something if i have guys lined up to get a chance with me. but still i feel like-

a bucket dropping next to you stopped you from zoning out. you turned to look that it was infact tom, however he already finished cleaning his side of the bleachers?? the fuck?

the bucket was already filled with trash and gums. while yours was barely filled up. you were surprised at how fast he is, its only been about 15 minutes.
tom: need some help?
he tilts his head looking down at you since you're squating down.

y/n: what the fuck? are you finished already?
tom: well, you can obviously tell from my filled up bucket
you stood up to properly talk to him.
y/n: how are you this fast? its only been 15 minutes!
tom: is this really your first time in detention?
y/n: well no.. but never really got the work to clean the bleachers. either way, i DONT need your help.
tom: fine, you can be here until god knows when. all alone. while im finished and gonna be on my way home.

he walked away, grabbed his bag and was just about to exit the gym before you had second thoughts. your bucket is BARELY filled up and theres still loads of trash to clean, and youre gonna be doing all of this alone.

you let out a huge sigh before calling for him.
y/n: ugh.. alright fine! i guess i do need help..
he stopped and smiled at your answer.

[ TIME SKIP! ]

about 10 minutes has passed. working together made this 10 times faster. you sat on the bleacher, resting after scraping for so long. you can feel your hand getting numb. tom sat next to you whilst also catching his breath.
y/n: erm.. thanks tom, i probably wouldve still scraping the fuck out of these bleacher for another hour if you didnt help.
tom: yeah dont worry about it

he smiles as you move closer to him. he has never been more relieved that your anger cools down.
y/n: im really sorry, about.. earlier. i shouldve just talked it out with you to begin with.
tom: no y/n, im the one who should be apologizing. i understand why you were really angry. i mean if i kissed you and then you ended up kissing another dude i wouldve gone bananas!
a soft small laugh came out of your mouth and soon came out of his.
tom: but i just really wanna let you know that the girl doesnt mean anything as much as you do okay? im really sorry.
y/n: its fine tom, its fine.

you rest your head on his shoulder as silence began to fill the gym. until you break that silence
y/n: did our kiss that night meant anything to you?
his face started heating up. you cant see his face but he was probably blushing trying to figure out what to say by the words he was stuttering.
tom: w-well, it was probably the best night of my life.
you lift your head up, making eye contact with him
y/n: really?
tom: yeah, ive waited so long for that to happen you know?
y/n: would you like another?
you said in a flirtatious tone. and he was matching your energy.
tom: i'd love for another one.
you smashed your lips against his. it didnt take long for the kiss to turn into a make out sesh.

his tounge was exploring your mouth as you can feel his tense. he has been waiting to take another taste of you for as long as he fall for you. his lip piercing rubbed against your bottom lip. it was hot.

before the two of you could go any further, the bell rang. both of you break the kiss, laughing together as you realized you're literally still at school.
he stood up, reaching his hand down for you to hold it.
tom: come on
he said as you grabbed his hand and walked out of the gym.