detention

hey everyone!! ive been so inactive but i havent been having the motivation or ideas to write aswell T_T this is actually a draft that i decide to finish so hope you enjoy! :')

★ angst
- dreadlocks era tom

☆★☆★
you could feel yourself getting heated up, its like your brains about to explode as you're walking to detention. you just weren't having it when your biology teacher decides to give you detention for being late just by a minute. and another 5 minute of biology wasted with you arguing with the teacher. god shes always like that!

you've just been so fucked up these past few days that even small things like this gets to you.

as you walked into detention, you could never be more fucked up when you saw not other than tom fucking kaulitz.

you stood still infront of the door, the room was quiet as it appears theres only you and tom in it. locking eyes with his guilty, sad face and your pissed, frowned, shitty face. you let out a huge sigh that he could hear across before sitting down at the very front, far away from where he was sitting.

you have been friends with tom for almost 3 years now and you could say that hes your best friend but recently you've had a huge argument with him which made you really pissed off. you havent talked with him for atleast a week.

you're minding your own business, on your phone trying to forget that tom was in the same room as you. tom on the other hand was thinking if this was the perfect time to talk to you considering on any other time you ignored and avoid him.

tom decides to move seats, sitting right behind you. you're not paying any attention to him, but you could feel his stare.
tom: hey um... y/n?
he said, gently. you didnt give him any respond at all, not giving a shit by still focusing on your phone.
tom: come on y/n please talk to me..
y/n: what is there to talk about tom?
you break your silence, responding with a tense tone but not looking at him. his eyes widened as this was the first time in a while that you finally talked to him, it was a relief for him that you're not completely ignoring him.

tom: look, im really sorry about the argument. it was a dumb thing to argue about and i realized that now, i dont want to lose a friend just because of that.
y/n: oh tom. do you really think im still mad bc of the fucking argument?

you finally turned your body around to face him.
y/n: ive SEEN you with another girl tom. she seems to be so all over you isnt she?
tom: y/n, im so sorry. i fucked up real bad i know i shouldn't have just gone out with someone else like that.
y/n: we might've kissed once, but was that meant nothing to you? after all this years i thought we meant something. something more than just friends. and now i literally got replaced right after that night we argued, im THAT easy to replaced aren't i?

you spat out all the words thats been bubbling up in your head. defeat starts to appear on tom's face but he wasn't going to give up on you just like that.
tom: its not like that y/n, it was never my intention to replace you. i-i thought i needed some distraction and i thought you really hated me.
y/n: so you think making out with another bitch would fix things up quickly? yeah. that makes so much more sense tom, thanks for letting me know you're just an asshole.

right after you said that, the teacher walked into the detention room. "alright who do we have today" you turned your body to face the teacher now as he looked to you and tom. "well isnt it odd to see you here y/n, however im not surprised to see you Mr.Kaulitz." he said sarcastically.

"well im just here to drop the work that you two need to get it done before the bell rings, which is  scraping off whatever trash thats stuck under all the bleacher's at gym" he gave orders as he handed out a bucket and the tools to scrape

y/n: what?! but it'll took forever when theres just the two of us!
you raised your tone
"well you better start working on it now wont you?"
he puts the bucket on the table and left the room.

y/n: for fuck sake.
you let out a huge sigh, pissed as ever that you have to be doing all this with tom kaulitz.
tom got up from his seat and picked up the bucket.
tom: we better get going so it'll be faster for us to leave.
y/n: fine.

(Note: might work on a second part of this chapter)