Y/N got the job?

Y/N's POV:

Holy shit! I got it! I- I got the job! I'm playing in a show! A fucking tv show! I really didn't expect to get it but- wow, this is.. it's amazing!

I re-read over the email I got.

—————————————————
Dear Y/L/N,
     We are glad to inform you that you got the job and will be playing the role of 'Cyrus Wes.' We loved your intro clip and your final acting video and think you'll be a perfect fit. Please email us back about the details and soon you'll be flying out to Romania! We'll see you there!

—————————————————

          I lay back on my bed, actually excited for this. Even if it was all a small joke in the beginning I'm definitely excited to have gotten the part. I text my mom about the news. Not that she'll read it anyways. Then go straight to tell Joel that I got the job.

Joel's my best friend, we dated back in middle school but stayed friends to this day. He knows almost everything about me and so do I, about him. We just were to good of friends and I guess that's why we ended up breaking up. We already knew each other so well the relationship got boring. But I'm so glad we stayed friends.

          I roll on my back and look up to my window. Watching the birds outside fight over food. The beams of light hitting my face. I smile enjoying the whole feel and excitement for everything that's surging through my body.

God I can't wait!

-

          I'm getting off the plane, feeling a little drowsy from the ride, but I make it out without any big problems and finally get to my hotel complex. I immediately go to my new bed and text Joel I made it safely. I lay my head down on the pillows, kind of nervous for whats next but excited to start filming. This may have been a slight mistake, a complete accident sure, but I did my research of the show and cast before coming, that way I wasn't a complete stranger to what it was I was filming.

          I knew it was a show called Wednesday and it stared Jenna Ortega as it's leading role, that I knew forom the beginning, but I had never actually watched the show even though it was all over my for you page on tik tok when it first came out.

          But Emma.. and Hunter.. and joy I think... along with the rest of the cast, I had no idea played in it. And watched two or three episodes of Wednesday before coming and it was obvious the actors where a whole lot better at acting then I was. I was sort of new to this think though I had acted before. It was comforting knowing Emma... Emma Myers was also somewhat knew when she first came here as well and did so good. It made me feel a little better. Like maybe I could do great as well. 

          I flinch when someone knocks on my door. I wonder who that was as I get up from the bed, and wonder over to the front door.

          I open it to find Hunter and Joy both. standing there. The immediately smile, welcoming and such. I'm taken away by how kind they are and how they act as if I've known them for as long as I've known Joel.

"H-hi!"

          Hunter hugs me and I smile, I could feel his body heat and my cheeks warm. He's so nice in person to! I hug him back when I hear someone running down the hall way. Hunter breaks away and pulls back from the hug looking back and Joy and I do look over as well. It's that Emma girl. She really is pretty in person to.