Emmas back!

Y/N's POV:

A couple weeks have past, 1 month and a 8 days since we started filming. I've started hanging out with Jenna more. Emma's been mostly absent apart from work, most likely due to her date. Me and the rest of the cast have game nights and minor parties too.

I had just gotten home from work, acting is definitely a more difficult career then I intended it to be when I was young. I had to get ready to go to Hunters for game night. At least dress more presentable then I did. So like most would do I got in the shower and washed off today. Not thinking about work and actually enjoying a nice, warm shower.

Getting out and putting on a skirt and a striped sweater. Brushing my hair. And actually eating 'lunch' at 6:47 p.m. I chuckle hearing a knock on my door.

"Come in Jen!"

I yell from my kitchen. Usually Jenna doesn't knock, which I thought was unusual but I heard the door open and put some cup n noodles down on my counter, heading to my bedroom to grab my phone. When I came out I bumped into Emma. Emma? What's she doing here?

"Emma..?"

"Hi.. uhm.."

I stayed silent, glancing around the room. Staring at Emma, definitely wasn't expecting her.

Where's Jenna? I thought she was coming over so we could head to Hunters together. Also didn't Emma have another date.?

"Hi?"

"Yeah..."

"Did you need something?"

I hear my door open again and see Jenna coming in. She stops in her tracked when she sees Emma.

"Jenna!"

I say, running over to Jenna, pulling Emma with me not wanting to leave her out exactly.

"Hi Y/N! Did I.. interrupt something or..?"

I glance over at Emma, seeing her wave at Jenna. Some how she's still so cute. I look back over at Jenna, who's slightly blushing. Not so noticeable but when you know your friend likes someone it becomes easy to recognize. She still likes Emma to.

"Are you ready to go to Hunters..?"

I ask Jenna, she nods, I smile and head over to the small kitchen area in the hotel room, still waning my cup n noodle. I see both Jenna and Emma follow me. I playfully roll my eyes.

"You guys remind me of Everett."

Jenna chuckles and Emma looks confused, raising a eyebrow. I then realize she doesn't know who that is. Jenna only knows because we've actually gotten to know each other.

"Oh.. Everett.. that's my cat. Well.. was, he uhm.. jumped off my roof and just happened to not land on his feet.."

I see Emma's eyes widen, Jenna told me she had a soft spot for animals and I chuckled. Taking a bite of my noodles. Jenna and Emma sat down to.

"Yeah.. Y/N said he committed suicide, that's when I brought my betta fish up."

"Oh! I remember that story!"

I laughed at Emma's comment, still eating. I saw Jenna a little sad and rubbed her back. Somehow it always calmed her down. She really liked that fish.