Shes so- shes just so.. pretty..

y/e/c = your eye color.
—————————————————–
Y/N's POV:

          I quickly rummage through my suitcase to find something decent to wear. It doesn't need to be formal or fancy.. but at least decent and presentable.

Ahah! This will work right? I mean... its a button up shirt and a black sports bra would work. I just won't button it up all the way.. sexy, decent, and not like teenage me. Good enough.

          I leave it on my bed and scroll through tik tok before the time comes to eat.. specially before Joys small party. I make a quick sandwich and throw in my clothes. I start to walk down the hall, looking around the for Joys room number. 127.... All I do is repeatedly say that in my head before a short brunette runs up to me.

"Hey! Your.. your Y/N right?"

"Yeah how did-"

          I begin to ask before turning my head to her. It was Jenna Ortega. The whole shows star. Damn and she was able to recognize me? A low life actor the happened to be walking the same halls to go to, what's I'm assuming the same party. I guess she must've looked me up in some social platform know my face because you wouldn't even think I'd be a actor if you saw me walking the street. She chuckles covering her mouth. Shes so damn pretty. We continue walking.

"Yeah I know who you are. You playing in Wednesday so I have to at least be somewhat familiar with you."

"Right- but I thought you were a random stranger and somehow recognized me, uh you know, before I was it was you.. of course."

"True. But watch, on any of your social medias you'll blow up enough for people to start recognizing you on the street because of this show, it happened to Emma and will happen to you.. that is- I'm assuming she came over earlier? Oh! By the way, sorry I wasn't there, I was talking with Tim about work tomorrow."

"Well, seems like you have your hands full.. but I'm going to be honest.. I don't know if I want paparazzi. Like.. the whole idea of it is cool, having fans and stuff. But then they follow you and you have to make sure your windows are closed and shit like that.."

"Yeah I can see that. It's not that hard to deal with-"

"-says you. You've been dealing with us for a couple years. And got eased into the whole fame stuff slowly then I will."

"Ok. I guess your right about that.. but listen, you'll do great. I promise you. You seem like you've really looked into the celebrity life style.."

"Hm.. maybe I have.. it's been a dream for a while and I'm going to be honest. I didn't plan on actually getting this job. But here I am."

          We turn the corner of the hall and eventually make it to room 127. Jenna looks at me and I nod, she goes up to the door to knock on it but before even making contact with the door someone opens it up and pulls her inside.

"Ah fuck-"

          It surprised me for a couple moments before heading in. Suddenly the music in the background was louder, and I saw Emma and bother person.. I think Jonna.. on the couch. Joy downing a drink and giving one to Jenna. Hunter already drunk and laying in the counter.. sobbing.. eating chips. Damn. And I walked in further to sit next to Emma on the couch.