1. why did i call him pretty?

Harry's pov

i wake up as usual. have my morning shower walk downstairs my lovely wife already made breakfast and my coffee for me so i can head to work.

"good morning honey" she places a kiss on my lips as i start eating my breakfast she made "the house in front of us got sold and the new neighbors are moving in soon!" she giggles excitedly.

"please don't force me to go to some boring home warming party or whatever its called." i say and she frowns "harryyyy why not! they're probably such nice people ugh maybe with kids! speaking of-"

"nope. don't. i'm off to work." she steps in front of me "harry i am a woman who deserves to have children!" she says and i roll my eyes "i am not ready for children my life doesn't have time for children and i want to actually care for and love my children." i respond finishing my coffee and putting on my coat before placing a kiss on her lips

"i'll see you when im back." i say and walk out getting into my car and driving off the drive to and from work is my favorite. i like being alone sometimes.

i turn up the radio and listen to whatever music is playing as i get to work

🐙🐙
it was an average day at work nothing too special i drive to my house and see a big moving truck just about leaving my neighbors house i park in my driveway and walk inside my house.

"honey i'm-" i start to say but get cut off by my upset looking wife angry upset not sad upset. "why haven't you been answering your phone?!" she shouts.

"don't shout. and i told you trillions of times before. i don't use my phone while at work if you wanted to reach me just call my desk the number is on the fridge right there." i point to the fridge where my number is posted on via a sticky note which reads 'harry's desk only call for emergencies.'

"whatever! you know who moved in front of us?!" she says angrily. oh boy.

"who babe?" i could care less i'm very hungry right now and she is not helping my situation.

"can i have dinner please i'm starving." i kiss her before she speaks and she rolls her eyes walking to the kitchen as i walk to the dining table to eat as she places the food down she rants about something honestly i don't care i'm too hungry for that shit

"are you even listening harry?!" she says and i look up at her "love i had a tiring day at work. i'm hungry and tired whoever moved in next door probably is harmless." i reason and she scoffs

"harry they're- oh my god!" she storms upstairs and i continue eating. i don't even bother to come upstairs and just sleep on the couch.

the next morning i wake up and my wife isn't preparing me breakfast. hm. i walk upstairs to investigate and see her in bed with a book. "where's my breakfast?" i ask and she shrugs wetting her finger with her tongue and flipping the page.

"where is my breakfast mary." i repeat and she shrugs once again "if you can't find the time to listen to my problems i can't find the time to make you breakfast lunch or dinner."

i start to feel my anger rising. "i can't find the time to listen to you bitch at what neighbor didn't bring the good cookies to our house because i am busy working for hours at a time while you sit here and do fuck all! i am working so you can go to the salon and see your friends to go shopping so you can wear clothes i don't even like!!" i shout.

"the least you can fucking do is preparing food for me." i walk to the bathroom slamming the door behind me as i take a shower. eventually i'm calm and i decide to ignore mary and her attempts at talking to me. i walk downstairs and walk out my house just as i was about to enter my car i smell such an intoxicating smell of pancakes and bacon.

"alright louis i got it babe just go inside it's cold!" a black haired guy full of tattoos says as he enters a car i look over to the front door to see this beautiful man. i mean- not like gay beautiful he's just good looking i guess? he's wearing very short shorts and a huge hoodie that almost makes it seem like he doesn't have pants

"well excuse me for wanting you to be fed! now i have all this fucking food no one's gonna eat!" the pretty boy says. PRETTY? men aren't suppose to be pretty what am i on today.

i find myself walking towards their house and the guy smiles as he sees me waving "hello! i'm louis i'm new here!" he says his voice radiating with excitement.

"i'm harry in old here." i respond and he giggles how cute is that. "i overheard you talking about food?" i say and he nods

"yeah i made some breakfast for zayn but he had to go to work before he could eat any so i have a lot of food laying around do you want some?" he offers and i nod

"yeah i could smell it all the way from my house" i chuckle and he giggles adorable. harry what are you doing?!

he invites me inside but i politely decline. i stay on the front porch waiting for it and he hands me this cute lunch box thing full of food with a note.

'have an awesome day :)) - louis ur neighbor lol'

i smile softly "hope the note wasn't too weird." he says and i nod "not at all." i giggle softly and walk back to my car and when i tell you this is was the best breakfast i've ever had. i am not over exaggerating.