10. why do i feel inlove?

Harry's pov

the past day and a half have consisted of me and lou eating together me and lou going out together me taking the day i have off of work to spend time with him. i went to church early morning and came back to my beautiful boy cooking me breakfast.

oh did i mention we fucked? like a lot. in the kitchen in the morning we fucked the shower we fucked when we just wanted to lounge out we fucked after lunch we fucked i had to have cum like 4 times a day. he's that good.

kissing has become somewhat normal to us we kiss during sex obviously but sometimes out of it too. i don't know how i got to this point but i have and there's nothing that can ruin this feeling for me. except the fact that i have a wife. that's coming back. tonight.

"lou babe?" i say and he nods. "yes prince?" he answers and i hug him from behind leaning my head on his shoulder

"mary comes home tonight." i feel his shoulders tense up a little bit. "yeah baby i know i'll just make you lunch and i'll go." he says and i frown holding onto him tighter the mere thought of going back to that sad life is just sad to me.

"i don't want you to leave." i admit and he frowns "babe i have to." he says and i frown

"no you- ugh!" i let out a defeated groan knowing that he does have to leave.

"one last time?" i kiss his neck and he smiles softly "if you insist."

🐙🐙
i'm picking up mary from the airport i try not to look so gloomy but i can't help it. "hey babe!" she kisses my cheek "i missed you so so so much."

i fake a smile "yeah baby missed you too." she looks to me and sighs "nothing works with you huh?"

"what?" i say and then she sighs again "drive."

and drive i did i drove to our house and moment the door was closed i was met with a beating. why? couldn't tell ya.

"out of my sight. we're going to therapy again tomorrow. you disgusting little freak." she hits my head again and i walk out practically running louis's house not even caring that i'm crying i need him so bad right now and not even in the horny way

i knock on the door and he opens the door "hey- oh my god what happened why are you crying." he hugs me pulling me into the house as i cry into his chest.

"we fought again." he rubs my back and leads me to his room. "why babe?" i shrug "don't fucking know she just loves to fight with me we're going back to the fucking therapist tomorrow and i don't wanna go."

"then don't" he says "you think it's that easy lou?! i can't say anything to her without her picking a fight with me" i say and he frowns "why are you even still with her? divorce her harry."

"because i just can't! i can't leave her! it's too scary!" i shout and he frowns laying down next to me his hand resting on my stomach as he places soft kisses below my ear.

"i'll be with you my love you won't be alone." i shake my head. "you don't get it you don't get it it's not about being alone i'm-" i sniffle crying into my hands

i sit up completely breaking down now. i've never really cried infront of anyone other than when i was like a child.

"honey." he holds me tightly kissing my head. no judgement. no giggling. no confusion just held me. soft kisses and love. that's all he's doing. he's not even pressuring me to tell him why i'm so scared to leave her. he's just letting me be.

i cuddle into his chest and eventually calm down. "you're the best person i've ever met and zayn if he's even your boyfriend is so lucky to have you." i say and he chuckles "zayn is basically my brother and he's straight and has a girlfriend so no definitely not my boyfriend." he giggles

i nod feeling a small actually huge sense of relief. he plays with my hair gently just staring down at me. his face is full of awe and love. i've ever felt loved by the way someone looked at me before but he makes me feel like deserve love. like i am worthy of it.

"why are you staring at me?" i say and he smiles "because you're beautiful." he says and i smile softly leaning up to kiss him.

"go wash your face maybe take a bath okay?" he says and i nod getting up walking to the bathroom to take a bath and then once i'm out i change into a spare t shirt and pants i left at louis's house incase of moments like these

"hey babe nice-" he stops in the middle of his sentence looking down at my exposed bruises arm shit i forgot.

"who did this to you? did she do that to you?" he says concern tangled in his voice. no one ever assumes it's her out of the very little people that happen to catch a glimpse of them always assume i fought someone or tripped.

i stay silent unable to utter the words and he reads my face "that's why you're scared. she hits you." he looks up at me holding my face "you poor thing. i wont let her do it again over my dead body she touches you in such a vile way again." he says anger lacing his voice. i've never had someone talk to me with such protectiveness like they'd do anything to stop me from getting harmed.

"louis?" i say weakly afraid i'll start crying again. "yeah?" he says his features softening when our eyes meet. "thank you for protecting me." i sniffle and he sighs hugging me.

"you mean everything and more to me. did you try telling anyone?" he asks

"i told my dad a few years ago but he didn't listen he just laughed." he sighs.

"fucking ignorant pieces of shit no offense to your dad." he kisses me. "you're safe here okay? do you have more i can take care of them for you."

"they're all across my body there's a lot lou." i say and he shrugs "just cmon take your clothes off i'll go get the stuff to care for them."

and he did just that. he applied this cream on them where it made them not hurt as much but also heal faster and he gave me kisses throughout the whole process. i've never exposed myself to someone so much. but i'm glad when i did it was with him.