| Chapter 3 |

I walk into class with Nino sitting with him in the first front seats listening to a few of his remixes.

I look over at him as he nervously waits for my confirmation. "These are great Nino, I think you're going to make a great dj." I grin at him.

"Yeah? Thanks Y/N! What's your number, I can send them to you if you want." He replies happily.

"Yeah that would be great." I respond and I tell him my number.

"Cha dudette, I'm glad I found someone who's interested in my music." He says gratefully.

I nod "Anytime, I'm always available." The class fills with more people and I get up. "Someone sits here right? I think I'll take a spot in the back." I two finger salute him as Adrien walks in. I carry my bag up to the back desks. I sit down and play one of Ninos remixes, tapping my foot to the beat. I feel someone next to me, and I look up to see a blue eyed blonde girl wearing mainly yellow looking down at me.

"Who're you?" She asks sassily.

"Hello Chloe Buguois, I'm an l/n." I respond just as sassily.

She looks my up and down, and grins. "I like you." She smirks and sashays down to her desk.

I look around to see everyone's eyes looking us back and forth.

"No one gets Chloe's validation." A tall boy with blonde tips says in awe.

I shrug and go back to listening to Ninos remix, sending him a text on how he could improve a bit of it.

The bell rings and a lady with red hair and green eyes walks in. "Good morning class!" We have a new student today!" She waves you down to the front. Ugh I hate this part I walk down to stand next to her. "Tell everyone your name and something about you."

I look around to all the expecting eyes.

"My name is Y/n, and I just moved here from Bordeaux, I hope to get along with all of you." I say with a small smile. I nod at the teacher and head back to my seat glancing at Nino. To be staring at Adrien. He's looking at me weird. I raise my eye brows at him briefly and look behind him at Nino and point to. Y way then I make a phone symbol, telling him I texted him about his music.

He shoots me a chill grin and gives me a thumbs up. I smirk and finish walking. Not noticing Marinette avoiding my gaze.

(~)

I stand up to head to lunch as my next class ended. I walk towards the door to be stopped by Adrien. I pause my music and look up. "What's up?" I question.

He looks nervous and I shook him a wink indicating for him to go on. He looks even more awkward now. "So uh, I understand you have a celebrity crush on me, but uh I like someone else." He finally says.

Girl what. "Huh? I don't have a celebrity crush on you." I laugh. He looks confused.

"But Marinette said you had a shrine of me in your room."

I stop laughing and look at him very seriously.
"It's not a shrine, it's a sacrifice." I say very slowly.

"I-what?" He asks mortified.

I burst out laughing again, "I'm just joking, I don't have a shrine of you, she might've been talking about herself, I think she likes you, but I thought you were dating to be honest." I pat his shoulder.

"Oh uh okay." He says looking confused.

I lean towards him "Whoever your in love with ought to love you back, your cute." I say with a wink. I back up "cya later." I say walking out to lunch.

"I-uh yeah."

Marinette watched the whole thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol that was a bit much idk lol