| Chapter 11 |

"Oh!" Someone gasps.

"What the, why is he here?" Another voice says.

"Shh don't wake them up yet."

Wow this spot is really warm. I snuggle deeper into the bed. Digging my face into the pillow and holding it closer.

A click of a camera.

"Is that- is that a cat?"

"Let's let her keep it, he probably brought it."

"Oh they're so cute!" The second voice gushes. I open my eyes and yawn. I look up and see Tom and Sabine standing near my bed.

"Good morning." I greet with a yawn.

"Good morning." Sabine smirks a bit.

"What's wrong?" I ask sitting up a bit.
As soon as I sit up slightly I'm pulled back down. I look up to see Chat sleeping peacefully.

Oh. That's what's wrong.

"A-Chat wake up." I hiss nudging him.

He slowly opens his eyes looking down at me.

"Hmm?" He hums sleepily.

"You didn't go home." I fume motioning to the Adults.

He looks up and his eyes widen. "Oh uh. Good morning Mr. And Mrs. Dupain-Chang." He laughs nervously.

"Good morning Chat noir." Tom greets excitedly.

"What time is it?" Chat asks.

"Pretty early, we just were going to let Y/n know that there's no school today, but we got distracted." Sabine giggles.

I sit up turning to him. "You'd better go home. I didn't know you stayed the whole night." I scold.

"You're right. My bad, that was just a great sleep." He grins getting out of my bed.

"Until next time!" He quickly salutes opening my balcony door and vaulting away.

"Does he normally stay the night?" Tom asks pulling my attention from the balcony doorway.

"Uh, yeah. He normally leaves in the middle of the night so he doesn't get in trouble with his d- parents." I explain.

"And where is this cat from?" Tom asks gesturing to the kitten now in my lap.

"Uh, he bought me it, it already has food water a bed, toys, and a litter box!" I insist trying to persuade them.

Sabine puts a hand up. "It's fine, you can keep the kitten. But you're completely responsible for it."

"Yes ma'am!" I grin grabbing it carefully and bringing it closer.

"You're free today, no school. Do what ever you want." Sabine grins.

"Just don't come downstairs, Marinette is very furious right now." Sabine warns.

"She's pretty mad about you and Adrien, I know you aren't dating, since I saw you give Chat Noir, lots of attention. But she's not convinced." Sabine continues.

"She knows Chat has been here?" I ask wide eyed.

"No, I didn't tell her." She assures.

I let out a quick breath of aid. "Thank you."

"So, are you dating him?" Tom asks suddenly.

"What? No, he's a really good friend though." I choke out.

"So you know who he is?" Tom persists.

"Uh- yeah. I do. But I'm not telling you, it's kinda important it stays a secret." I cross my arms.