| Chapter 12 |

I look down at the bag of food in my hand. Maybe this isn't a good idea. I shake the thought out and continue the walk to school. Not soon after I reach the steps, a limo arrives a few feet away from me.

I try not to puke as I sit down on a step looking down at my bag. I hear footsteps approaching and I look up and smile. He looks nervous and keeps looking around.

"Hey." He greets his voice breaking.

"Hi..." I answer. "What's wrong?" He finally looks at me.

"Nothing." He clears his throat.

"Alright, well I brought food." I mumble handing the bag to him.

"Thanks." He whispers taking it and staring at the floor.

"I swear yesterday was an accident." I say after a second.

"I know." He mutters making me cringe.

"I'm sorry, I really am." I continue desperate to keep our friendship going.

"Y/n that's not what's wrong." He says smiling gently at me.

"It's my dad, he's being a lot right now. And I just have lots of photo shoots going on." He sighs looking away again.

"Why didn't you say so? I'll just come with. After all." I say giving a sassy hair flip. "I make everything better."

He chuckles. "Yeah, you really do. But they'll probably have you model again." He warns.

I shrug. "I'll do it to make you happier."

"Thanks Y/n." He says laying his head on my shoulder as he eats.

"Mhm."

(~)

"Oh wonderful she's back!" The dressing room lady greets.

"She is." Adrien chuckles walking into the dressing room behind me.

"What's the theme today?" I ask her.

"Hmm it was supposed to be a classy suit for him, but I can get you a sleek dress quickly." She winks heading to the back.

Adrien heads behind the changing area and grabs his suit. I turn around to give him privacy.

"Here you go dear." She says from behind me. I turn and see her holding a black silk dress. It has a large slit up to the top of the thigh, and has whiteish blue V's going down it.

"Woah this is beautiful." I gasp taking it from her. 

"It is, go change, I'll accessorize you when you're done." She says as Adrien walks out wearing a black suit.

"Looking sharp kid. Come over here, you need some more rings." She calls waving him over.

He smiles. "Alright." I go behind the changing area and change into the dress.

I step out and examine myself in the mirror. It fits me perfectly, the slit rising up to a good height, and the neck sinking modestly.

"Perfect! Now you just need shoes." She grins as she goes to the closet. She comes back out with stunning white heels.

I put them on and stand up. I'm about 2 inches taller. She grabs my arm and pulls me over to the chair.

(~)

Adrien raises his eye brows at me as I make my way over.

"Period, you slay that dress." He teases as I stand by the photographer.