| Chapter 16 |

I walk into school the nect day feeling a lot better. I had infact worn the shirt Chloe gave me.

Not much happened that morning. Some people complimented it. Most ignored it.

Halfway through the day they called a meeting for the whole school. Kids I had never seen before piled out of their classrooms into the chairs set out.

I follow everyone out the class and fall between Felix and Adrien.

"Whats this about?" I ask Adrien as we walk down the steps.

"Probably the fire department or something."

We get down to the chairs and theres barrly any room to move. Adrien takes the closest chair and Felix finds someone from another class and sits next to them. I look around but the only spot is next to Marinette.

I take a deep breath and start to walk over before Kim takes the spot.

I groan as I look around to find another chair.

"Miss y/l/n! Sit doen this instant!" Mrs Mendieve shouts at me. I open my mputh to protest until a few students start giggling. I roll my eyes and lower myself onto the floor.

"Psr, you can have my seat." Adrien hisses from a few rows behind me. I shake my head.

"Nuh uh, Im fine."

He waves me over and I quickly stand up and hurry over.

"What?"

"We can share."

"I said its fine."

"But-" he gets cut off as a group of fire fighters shoves between the aisles pushing me onto his lap sideways.

"What the fuck?" I grunt pulling my self back up.

He grabs my shoulders and sits me back down.
"Youre gonna get in trouble." He hisses.

"Fuck them."

"Y/n. Sit the fuck down. Im not letting you get in trouble."

My eyes go wide before I sit back down. All the lights turn off exept for the stage ones and I can barely see. He wraps his arms around me and shifts my body onto his leg.

"Sorry, I just cant see." He whispers.

"Its ok." I murmer. A few minutes into their speech they exit the stage.

"Now, our drama class is preforming their play!" Mr.Danocles says before hurrying offstage.

Adrien sighs as they enter the stage.
"Theyve done this play 3 times already."

"Ive never seen it."

"Its a love story."

"I like love storys."

He shrugs and burries his head into my shoulder and I lean back on him.

A few minutes into the play I feel his breathing slow.

"But, I love her!" The boy says to the father figure. Adriens arms tighten and he pulls me back onto his lap.

"You up?" I whisper. No response. I shuffle a bit to get more comfortable and continue watching.

"Ive told you before. You cannot. I do not aprove of her."

"But I do! And- I think she loves me."

"Why would she?"

"Shes funny, and sweet, sometimes. But she loves me for me not who you make me as."

"But what I make you is what you are."