| Chapter 13 |

"Woah, these photos came out awesome!" I say examining the fashion magazine. The front page is me Adrien and Felix.

"Super badass." Nixx grins next to me.

"Seriously." I agree setting it down.

"It's time for school though." I say getting up.

"Can we bring snacks?" He asks eagerly.

"Of course." I say grabbing Felix and petting him softly.

(~)

I walk into class, not everyone is here yet, but I know that Alix isn't coming. I yawn and sit at the back in my seat.

"Good morning Adrien! Do you wanna sit with me today? Instead of Y/n." Lila says from the front of the classroom.
"That suit looks really good on you." She flirts.

I look up from my phone to see the back of the blondes head. Lila looks up and smirks at me. I raise my eyebrows at her.

"I'm not-"

Lila sighs interrupting him. "I hate to tell you this but, Y/n says she doesn't want to be friends anymore, and she's using you." She flutters her eyelashes.

"We'll I don't know why she wo-"

"I didn't want her to use you anymore, so I wanted you to know." She continues running a hand along his bicep.

"Well that's news to me Lila." Someone says from the doorway. I turn and see Adrien.

Then that must be.

"Fé Fé?" I ask standing up.

He turns around. "Hello Y/n." He greets going up the steps quickly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as he sits down.

"Well yesterday I was just here for the photo shoot. But mother wants me to stay for awhile." He straightens his suit.

"That's great!" I say.

"Yes. Fantastic." He sneers looking around the room.

Adrien shuffled away from Lila and bounds up the steps.

"Hey Y/n! Felix that's actually my seat." He says as he stand by him.

"I wasn't aware. I'm sitting here right now though." Felix waves a hand, dismissing him.

"I said that's my seat." Adrien sounds angrier.

"I won't hit on your girlfriend." Felix promises.

"She's not my girlfriend."
"I'm not his girlfriend."
We say at the same time. I sigh.

"Adrien how about you sit with Nino, and Lila can sit where Alix-" I stop talking.

"What do you mean where Alix? Did she leave?" Mylène says. I freeze up and stop breathing.

"Oh yeah, she did. Me and Y/n saw Ekko and she told us, since she recognized us from her class." Adrien covers for me. I shoot him a relieved look.

"Yeah, I'm sure Mrs.bustier is gonna tell us why." I continue playing along.

Felix raises an eyebrow at me.

"Maybe she got kidnapped!" Rose shrieks as Mrs.Bustier walks in.

"No, she wasn't kidnapped. Alix has been chosen by the Superhero's to hold the miraculous of the rabbit. She will travel through time until hawkmoth is defeated." She tells the class.

I sigh in relief.

"Also we have a new student, everyone say hello to Felix." She gestures to the boy beside me.