injured// Natalie Scatorccio

I desperately knocked on her trailer door, the gash on my knee becoming more and more painful as I waited for a answer. Blood was running out of my knee and down my leg with such sickening determination it was like my own body sought to pump it out of me like it was a poison needing to get rid off.

"Natalie!" I shouted, Knocking again. I know she's in, I could hear the faint sound of My Iron Lung by Radiohead being blasted behind the trailer door. After a few seconds the door flung open, Revealing my girlfriend , Natalie Scatorccio. "Y/N!" She Exclaimed, bopping her head along to the music. Her smile quickly faded when she noticed the pained grimace currently glued to my face.

"Are you okay?" Her head tilting at the pained look at my face. I looked up, my eyes catching hers. "My knee" I said in a panic, my eyes looking back down at my knee, the blood now dripping onto my battered black converse. Natalie looks down with me, her eyes widening at the sight of the delicate liquid running down my knee like a stream in a field. "Holy shit Y/N!" She Gasped, Pulling me into her bedroom.

I sat down on her bed, careful not to rub any blood on her white sheets as she rummaged through her desk's draws in a hurry, trying to find the first aid kit that she kept just in case things like this happened. "Found it" Nat said, slamming her draws shut. I watched as she tipped the green bag's content onto her worn down carpet.

"Now Y/N this might hurt" Natalie mumbled, trying to be careful as she ripped open the wipe. she started off wiping the blood of my knee, being careful to not miss any of the scarlet coloured blood that had oozed out . "Brace yourself" She uttered, her raspy voice showing no signs of the panic that was present just moments before.

"Ow" I hissed, grabbing onto Nat's shoulder as she disinfected the wound on my knee. "Stay still darling, I'm almost done" She remarked, her tongue slightly poking out in concentration as she carefully cleaned, trying not to cause any more pain then I am already in. "And.... All done!"

I watched as she grabbed a big white plaster. "Now I'm going to put this on" She said, her voice like she was talking to a child. I watch as she carefully peeled back the backing of the plaster. Now I could see was a blob of blonde hair blocking my vision as Nat put on the plaster, being very careful not to put it on wonky.

"Done" Natalie whispered, raising her pale shaky hands to stroke my hair. I look at her face, inspecting her eyes, the way dimples form when she smiles, the slight freckles on her face. "I love you" I half whispered, leaning closer to the beautiful girl kneeling in front of me.

"I love you too y/n" She said, her raspy voice making my stomach flutter. She then closes the gap in between us, Her warm lips melting into mine, her shaky hands cupping my face. Then I fall back on her soft bed, pulling her on top of me. After a few seconds into the sweet kiss, she pulled away. her blue eyes looking into mine.

I wrap my arms around her, pulling her close to me. "Thank you" I mumble, my face hiding in the crook of her neck. I felt her hum before responding. "Always Y/N" She responding, her hands stroking my hair.

ANDDDD THATS THE END!

THANK YOU FOR READING!

TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS