Rain and Alcohol don't mix // Shauna Shipman

"Fuck! Shauna! Let me in!" I drunkly shout , Banging on her front door. It was currently raining like the heavens opened, Rainwater dripping down my now see through t shirt, My bra on show to the whole world whilst I waited for my nearest team mate to open the door, the smell of alcohol lingering on my breath. The empty bottle of cheap alcohol still glued to my hand that Natalie brought me in payment for the 10 dollars I gave her so she could by food for her and her mother.

"Shaunaaaa" I shout again, swaying a bit as I caught a cold in the rain. I had no where else to go, Shauna's house was the nearest, We may not be friends but I need somewhere to crash for the night and this was the best i was going to get. "Shauna please answer!" I say, losing hope that i will have a nice warm house to stay on and not the back of the school.

Then my hope finally comes when I hear the door unlock, then I see my saviour from the rain, Shauna. "Holy Shit Y/N!" She exclaims, looking at me and then the empty bottle in my hand. "Are you drunk?" She questioned, pulling me into safety. "Yeahhh" I Slurred, going to reach for the second bottle in my now soaked bag.

"Can I stay here for the night? my mother will beat me if she sees me like this" I mumble, stumbling around like clothes in a washing machine. I look at her, dropping my bag, the bottle making a sound as it hit the floor. "Do u have more?!" Shauna asked, clearly worried for my well being. "Yeah" I mumble, trying to grab the bag that i had just dropped But Shauna beats me to it. "C'mon Y/N" She says, grabbing my sleeve to pull me along and up the stairs to her room.

I watched as she kicks open her decorated door, Her sign hitting the door as it flies from the force that Shauna kicked it with. I was too focused looking around her room to notice that she had sat me down and was now rummaging through her draws. "Do u reckon I could fit a whole orange in my mouth?" I slurred, my vision spinning as the Alcohol really kicked in.

Shauna looks up now pulling out a pair of cotton shorts and a plain black t shirt. "Y/N you don't even know the difference between a Orange and a tangerine right now, I don't think so sweetheart" Shauna said, walking over to me. "Do u mind if i undress you?" Shauna asks, looking into my eyes. "I don't mind" I mumble, trying to focus on Shauna's big brown eyes.

"Okay Sweetheart, arms up" Shauna Softly said. I raise my arms up, slightly shaking from the fact I was sat in wet clothes despite feeling warm from the Alcohol. I guess Rain and Alcohol don't mix. I feel Shauna lift Up my shirt, blushing slightly about the fact she's undressing me. I smiled slightly as she slipped on the warm t shirt.

"Can u do your trousers yourself?" She questioned, speaking to me like a toddler. I stand up causing her too immediately turn around. I slip of my trousers, replacing them with the comfortable cotton shorts that Shauna had thankfully donated to me. "You can turn around now" I slurred , lying down onto Shauna's bed.

Shauna quickly turned around, moving my wet clothes away from her bed. I close my eyes as she lies down next to me. She grabs the covers of her bed, covering us with them.

"Thank you Darlin" I mumble, drifting of to sleep as I snuggle up to Shauna's warmth.

"Always Y/n" She Whispers into my ear, we both lie in silence as we fall asleep.

ANDDD THATS THE END! HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS!