Sexual Tension // Van Palmer

Jackie was having a Yellowjackets sleepover, I could hear their giggle's from down the hall as i sat on my bed, Happily reading IT by Stephen King. I wasn't apart of the Yellowjackets team but i was still friends with some of the teams members, i was well known at school for being the sister of the Wiskayok High School Female soccer team Captain, Also known as Jackie Taylor. There was only 3 people i didn't get along with on the team. Mari because she's an annoying bitch you cant keep her mouth shut.  

Allie Stevens because she thought she was the 'IT' girl just because she as on a star soccer team even though she wasn't even good And Van Palmer. Me and Van has hated each other ever since we met, i thought she was annoying and she thought i was a bitch because I slapped Nat after she stole my perfume, the hit was so light that it wouldn't even make a kid cry and it wasn't even on the face but yet ever since then Me and Van Palmer has had a long lasting rivalry.

Jackie says its built up 'sexual tension' that needs to be resolved, i say that's bullshit and that its just hatred and nothing. I hear the door to my bedroom swing open, causing me to look up at whoever just disturbed my peace and quiet. There stood in the door way was Van Palmer, Fuck me this is gonna be so boring. I look down at her hand, seeing a pillow dangling out of her closed fist, "I'm going to throw this at your face" She says, looking dead into my eyes like she was a predator just spotting its prey. I simply paid no mind to what she was going to go, i just flipped to the next page in my book , not giving her the reaction she wants. 

"Throw it and see what I'll fucking do to-" My sentence was cut short when Van violently chucked the pillow at me, she started running away, laughing her head off. I was not having that. "What the fuck!" I shout, chucking my book somewhere. Then the chase starts. I run after her, down the stairs and into the living room. I tackle her to the floor, causing her to fight back. At first, I was winning. I thought i would win this and i would peacefully be able to go back to my room and carry on doing whatever but i was mistaken. Van managed to get into of me, straddling me so i couldn't get up. 

I was about to punch her in the face, so i could escape but she grabbed my hands. pinning them above my head so i basically looked like a human banana. We were both out of breath, like dogs on a hot summer day. "Stop" I breathed, so out of breath it looks like i ran a marathon. "Fucking with me". She looked down at me and began mimicking me like a fucking toddler. I manage to flip us over so now i was on top of her, I tried to speak over her but it wasn't working. 

So i got fed up of trying. I lowered my head, Capturing her soft red lips in a kiss to silence her completely. And it worked. She froze for a moment, then something happened that i never thought would happen. She began kissing me back, her hands darting to my face, capturing my cheeks into her hands. I guess Jackie was right, we had built up 'sexual tension' that needed to be realised and damn it felt good. 

ANDDD THATS THE END! THANK YOU FOR READING AND TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS!