Pretty girl// Lottie Matthews

"Y/N stay still" Lottie moans, standing in between my legs as I sway slightly , my eyes inspecting every detail of The girl's face. "Did you know that you have a cluster of freckles by your eye?" I ask as Lottie sticks her tongue out in concentration, one hand holding my face still. 

"No I didn't know that" Lottie sarcastically says, smiling slightly at my realisation. I look into her eyes for a second. "Did you know there is 19 of them?" I replied, not noticing that i was still slightly swaying. She giggles, stopping what she's doing for a second. "What did you count them, You creep" She Jokes, carrying on painting the wasp on my face ready for the game we have next.

If we win the game then we get to go to Nationals and become Champions.

"God Y/N you are actually so pretty" She mumbles, re adjusting her grip on my Jaw. A light blush appearing on my face as I slightly smilled.

"Ur prettier" I mumble, Lottie's soft but firm grip on my face slightly messing up my speech.
"shush Y/N" She giggled, grabbing more face paint as she created her 'masterpiece' on my face.
"Y/N , you are drop dead gorgeous and so fucking sexy okay?" She exclaimed, Smiling once she saw my light blush burn red.

I Smile in thanks, Never in my life did I think I would get called sexy by the hottest girl on the team.

"I'm shocked that your still single, if I was a boy I would have immediately put a ring on ur finger beacuse of how hot are like damn girl" She rambles, not realising that I was now completely red.

"Thank you lottie" I say my heart fluttering at the though of lottie, my crush,  thinking I'm hot.

"Always Y/N."

AND THATS THE END! THANK U FOR READING AND TELL ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS