Silent Hug //Shauna Shipman

Me and Shauna was walking to the shops when she suddenly wrapped her arms around me, Shocking me slightly. Shauna never usually hugged me or showed any sort of physical affection, She always used her words, She was nice and sweet, caring and loving but just never used physical touch, it didn't really bother me but this was surprising. "You okay?" I asked as she just looked ahead at the street in front of us. 

"Yeah" She replied with a soft smile that melted my heart. She hugged me tighter and shoved her head into the crook of my neck causing me to slightly move away in surprise but as soon as i moved, she pulled  me back into her arms, my hand now laying on top of her head, my arm now wrapping around her waist.

"Don't move." She whispered, the vibration from her voice running down my collarbone. "I've wanted to do this for a long time" She mumbled, causing me to cradle her head as i rocked her back and forth. 

"Ive wanted to do this for a while to" I respond, the soft smile on my face growing larger as we just stood there, our hearts beating in the same rhythm as we hugged in silence. 

ANDDDD THATS THE END! Thank you for reading and sorry that its so short! Tell me if you ahve any requests!