chapter fifteen

Taylor's POV

They told me my Tessa got shot. I kept crying in Harry's arms. Police were working on her father. Harry had forced Troy to tell us about Tessa and her family. I strongly said no to Harry but he insisted because he said I had to know about my daughter's past.

Austin did not pay much attention to Troy because he seemed busy scrolling down his phone. ' The social workers are going to take you and your siblings except Tessa for a while. Your dad has been shot and he's in the police's care. They're saying your mother needs to run a few tests to make sure she's fit enough to take care of you guys ' he finally spoke and Troy was not shocked, probably knowing that one day that thing would have happened anyway.

' Taylor you seriously need to rest, come ' Harry nagged at me which kinda made me annoyed but I finally gave in and closed my eyes before falling into a deep sleep.

Tessa's POV

I could not feel my whole body but I could hear all the voices around me. It was a horrible feeling because you do not get a hold of yourself, not even your eyes. I forced my eyes to open but they only gave me headaches as I tried. I wanted to croak out the word mum but it would not come out. I started crying and I could hear someone shouting ' She's awake! ' in the room.

' Tessa? ' the voice soothed a little bit of my pain because it was Taylor's. I'd recognize that voice anywhere. I could feel Taylor touching my cheeks but I could not exactly make out what she was doing with them. I bet she was wiping my tears away.

' Tessa can you hear me? ' I could not talk so I cried again. My tears of course went out and Taylor took that as a yes.

' Honey I love you so much ' I could feel Taylor trying to stand up and then out of a sudden most of the people in the room told Taylor to stop- the noises made my headache worse. I could feel my mum's arms around me as she sobbed onto my body.

' Taylor calm down please, darling '

Oh My God is that Harry Styles? Oh My God Oh My God

Then I was awake. It was funny, because I opened my eyes as soon as I realized Harry was in the room. However it was sickeningly awful because my head throbbed from the strong lightings in the room. I cried and could finally say a word to Taylor, ' Mom ' she hugged me even tighter and the atmosphere became emotional. I then realized that my leg was badly wounded. Pain was raging on my left leg.

Two policemen rushed to me and began asking me questions which I was tired to answer.

' Can you guys let my daughter adjust herself first? ' Taylor spoke up and lots of them - cameramen also- sighed but went out. That left me, Taylor, Harry and a person I did not realize existed in the room ; Austin. I was sick of seeing his face so I rolled my eyes.

' Tessa I've never taught you to be rude to people-'

' Well you probably taught him huh? ' I fought back. My lower region still hurt and I began crying, thinking that I was no longer a virgin. What hurt the most was that my dad was the reason. I was raped. I did not know whether the police had told my mom yet but I think they had not because Taylor was did not seem concerned about it.

' Can I see your bruises? ' my mum asked in tears. I only nodded weakly. Since the hospital clothes have buttons she started unbuttoning them from the top. When Taylor saw that I did not wear a bra she asked Harry and Austin to be outside for a moment.

Finally, we were alone in the room. Taylor sighed and cried softly by seeing me. I grabbed her hand and pressed it. ' This is not just it. I was raped, mum '.

Then I became the one who sobbed. Taylor was indeed very blenched and seemed to be taking it all in slowly. ' He did that to you? ' I could only nod and cry.

' Tessa ' Taylor called but I did not bother to look at her as I kept crying.

' Tessa look at me! ' The stern in her voice made me look up to her.

' I promise you you'll be safe with me after this. I promise, Tessa ' I cried again.

' Tessa do you believe me? ' she stared into my eyes for what seemed like forever and I finally managed to answer, ' Yes '. She settled down and kissed my forehead. I love that feeling. Who would not like to be kissed by an angel like Taylor Swift?

' Mum I can't feel my leg ' I said and sighed, tears beginning to build in my eyes again.

' It's okay honey, they sedated it. They are not allowing you to put much pressure on it. You might even need crutches- '

' Mum let's stop talking about me. I need to know what's up with you too. How's your heart? ' I cut off which got her annoyed.

' I'm alright, baby. Could even start writing my album again- '

' How many songs are there yet? ' I questioned and she held up 8 fingers.

' And what are those? '

' Wildest dreams, Welcome to New York, This Love , Shake it Off , Blank Space , I Wish You Would, Bad Blood and I Know  Places will be in soon ' Taylor literally blabbed. She answered those in 4 seconds.

' Mum I kinda have some lyrics in my mind. Can we work on it together? '

' If you want to, honey ' she smiled, and I began singing the lyrics that I had in mind. I had those ideas when I was still in coma. Or whatever they called that unconscious-but-conscious phase.

I took a deep breath and started singing.

The drought was the very worst,

Taylor joined in and chant ' ah... Ah.. ' I laughed hard which hurt my lower region badly.

' What is so funny? ' she asked and I kept giggling.

' Your moans are funny ' I told her and she laughed.

' You should've listened to wildest dreams, Tessa. They're worse. I think the fans are going to laugh their head off ' she said and chuckled.

' Honey, I think you're well enough for the questions. This case is big, the media's swarming outside, waiting for you. But I think we just stick with the police ' she said and messed with my hair.

The police came in and I answered all the questions honestly. They told me that they would put my father in prison for three promising years. I could only sigh. Madison was able to take care of my siblings but the social workers would keep an eye on her.

I felt sorry for my biological family but all that mattered to me was Taylor Swift. She adopted me and that was still a dream came true, which any other swifties would die for.

______________________________

Heyyy ! Guys I'm actually on a holiday trip so can't write much due to the restricted Internet access. But I'll do my very best, lovelies!

From the scale 0 - 10 how much do you love Taylor Swift?