chapter twenty

Tessa's POV

' Honey how do I look? ' Taylor brushed her wedding gown then faced the mirror which reflected me at the back. I turned off my iphone and stared at my mom. Seeing her brought me to tears.

' Tessa. Are you- wait. Are you crying? ' she turned slowly and looked at me. I chuckled. ' Well I can't let my tears drop it'll ruin my entire makeup. You look amazing, mom. Today's your day. You're gonna get married..! ' I turned my iphone back on and took a quick selfie, which Taylor made candid.

' Delete that photo right now, Tenessa ' Taylor tried to reach my phone but her gown limited her movements. I stuck out my tongue and skidded away.

' Come back here you gummy bear ' she couldn't go far. We had securities in the room, not to brag, anyway, they had to keep Taylor in position. Any minute then, she was going to walk down the aisle. The bridesmaids and flower girls were next room. They weren't allowed to meet Taylor until the wedding vows were made. And that seriously frustrated Abigail, Karlie, Selena and all of Taylor's girlfriends, you know.

The music started playing. I took a quick peek and saw that the flower girls were already out. They were all so adorable.

' Mum I'm so nervous ' I squealed. Taylor rolled her eyes, still annoyed by the candid but then gave up to smile at me.

' I'm the one who's getting married here, not you ' she nudged me on my forehead which ended up messing my hair.

' Moom ' I was about to get mad but then a guy with a headphones on and a walkie talkie in his hand grabbed me. ' You're up, Tessa ' I instantly glared at him for almost ruining my entire dress. Enough with Taylor, then him.

' I can't believe I agreed to be her maid of honour ' I mumbled on my way. Then I was given a bouquet of flowers and to be honest, I was SHOVED towards the door.

' Here goes nothing.. ' I took a deep breath and started walking down the aisle. Seriously there were more cameras than guests. Or that's what I thought, anyway. The lights were so bright but at least they never blinded me. I was so nervous because screw it, I spotted the president of United States. Did Taylor seriously invited him?

My legs turned wobbly as I almost fainted at the sight of Thomas. He looked very smart in his formal tux. All eyes were on me, I really wanted to make my way down the aisle fast so that Taylor could finally walk in with Scott.

So we had this cool two musicians who played blank space using a cello and a piano at the corner of the room. The tune was so lovely I took it all in one breath.

Finally, I turned right at the end of the red carpet. I snorted nervously. My hands were already sweaty. Then Taylor walked in, arm in arm with Scott Swift a.k.a. my grandpa. She was so beautiful and elegant I cried at her sight. Andrea seemed to be wiping her tears too. Well, her only daughter was about to get married.

When Taylor took her place next to Harry they both looked extremely perfect for each other. I prayed silently that their marriage would never end.

___

' And do you, Taylor Swift, take him, Harry Styles, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish... ' and bla bla bla the wedding vows took almost forever.

' I do ' Taylor answered and smiled broadly. She totally looked like an angel. Somehow that was the end of it all. And the beginning of a new journey called marriage.

' I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride ' everyone was touched by Harry's delicate moves to kiss Taylor. Yuck. They were officially my legal parents. I was like, only a few years apart from Harry. We could even be a couple but he ended up being my dad. Ew, just ew.