Chapter 6: Unexpected Attraction

"I wanna go home. I can't stay here any longer." Kagome mumbled while walking around when she got lost in the palace. She knew she should've stayed with Kitana. She should have. However, when she couldn't find an exit, she bumped into someone else by not paying any attention. But not with a surprise. A certain man who definitely looked like Sesshomaru fell on top of Kagome then they both faced each other, blushing heavily.

"Ops! Sorry!" A white-haired man said, staring down at Kagome's gaze.

While looking at the man, she was quite shocked. "Um... would you like to get off of me, please?" She pleaded with him, she didn't want to sound rude, anyway. Then the man got off of her and held her hand to make her stand up straight.

"I'm so sorry, miss. I didn't see you coming." He said.

"That's okay," Kagome responded.

"Hey, human, what the hell are you trying to do to my brother!?" A female voice shouted. They looked over and saw the same woman from before. Kagome knew it was Sesshomaru's fiance, Yumi.

She sweatdropped at that, frowning. Oh, great... now what does she want? For two, just great! Now I wanted more complications!

As they ignored Yumi's questions, the man began to give her a soft smile, "Human, why are you in Lord Inu no Taisho's castle?" He asked her curiosity, he sounded too kind and honest towards her.

Kagome blushed heavily, sweatdropping and widening her eyes. "Well, um... I'm Taisho's guest." She said, "I have no place to live, so I'll have to stay in the palace for a while, figuring out how to get back home."

"I see. You're not from here, right?" He asked.

"Well, I'm not from here. I'm from my time. Well, I'm actually a time traveler. I accidentally fell off inside the well then I was sent back in time."

"Is that so?"

Kagome nodded. "Yeah."

"Time traveler? That is the most ridiculous situation I ever heard of it!" Yumi laughed rudely as Kagome knew she acted like a bitch sometimes and she didn't like that. She couldn't understand why Sesshomaru wanted to marry the cold-blooded woman who shows her disrespect. "You're so pathetic, anyway, you stupid human! It's so obvious that you want my brother! Well, too bad! He's not into human freaks like you! Stay away from him and don't ever think about coming near my fiance Sesshomaru either!"

Kagome began to glare at her, sweatdropping. "Really?" She asked, "How would I be so attractive to them? I'm not interested and I don't belong at this time. Besides, you have no brains at all, missy!" -Then she walked passed them, glaring around- "If you excuse me, I'll have to go find an exit door, then I'll be able to go back home. I careless what you think of me."

Yumi scoffed, glaring at the back of Kagome's head furiously. "Who the hell does this human think to talk to me like that!?" She snarled in anger, "So the bitch thinks she can mess with me, huh? Well, I'll show you, bitch!"

"Leave her alone, Yumi." Her brother demanded, sharply.

She scoffed again, turning her head around. "Any why not?"

"Because I asked you why you insist on speaking for me. I never asked you to do that." He said, frowning at her. After talking to his sister, he spun around and watched Kagome leaving the hallway when he began to smirk secretly, "She's interesting."

Yumi noticed his expression as she realized he became attractive to the human girl. She began to snap out of his thoughts. "Why are you staring at her like that?" She asked, "Don't tell me you like that human freak like her, right? Are you kidding me!?"