Chapter 9: Escape From The Mansion

Kagome stared at the full moon through the window while sitting in the bathtub quietly. She didn't wash herself or wash her hair. She was only thinking of Taisho and the others who will be worried about her. She wondered if they care about her, except Sesshomaru who wasn't. Kagome wished Sesshomaru could stop being so hateful towards humans. This wasn't right, but she rather supports him instead. Then Shion slide the shoji door and came in with her white bathing kimono when she saw Kagome staring at the full moon. Shion took a step forward and gave Kagome attention.

"Hey, Kagome. Shall I wash your back?" Shion asked kindly.

"Yeah, sure. That's fine." Kagome said as she got off the bath and revealed her naked wet body before she sat beside her.

"It's no trouble. Every time I wore my bathing kimono, I always get myself wet." She replied.

She chuckled at that. "So you don't mind seeing me naked when I didn't wear a bathing kimono?" She asked curiously as Shion scrubbed her back gently and then splashed her back with the bucket of water.

"I don't mind at all," Shion replied, still scrubbing her back.

When Shion continued washing her back, Kagome began to think of wanting to leave the mansion for good after her injuries are recovered. Although Kagome was feeling homesick and wanting to go home so badly. Not to mention if Taisho will think Kagome had returned to her time, which she didn't want him to feel heartbroken. Taisho reminded her of her father. She thought she could return to the Western Palace and then apologize to him.

"I'm leaving tomorrow," Kagome responded.

"Why?" Shion asked.

"I have to return to the Western Palace then they'll help me get back to my time," Kagome said. She knew if Shion wanted to help Kagome to get her back to her era, then it will be a problem. She didn't want Shion to feel sad. Kagome remembered when Taisho told her he could help her get her back to her era, then she'll be happy to see her family again. Kagome always worried about Shion's health, so she decided to tell her.

"I see. I thought you wanted me to help you."

"Well, I didn't want you to help me because I'm worried that you're too sick to help me. But don't worry, Taisho will help me get back to my time." Kagome said.

Shion sighed deeply. "Okay." Then she splashed her back with the bucket of water and continued to wash her whole body. With a smirk on her face, she couldn't help but to stared at her naked body when she discovered a glowing light within her chest. She wanted the Shikon Jewel so badly, she can regain her health to become so strong and healthy again. "I'm sure you'll get to see them soon, Kagome."

"You think so?" Kagome asked as she didn't turn her head around and didn't notice her secret expressions.

"Yes. So just relax and let me wash your back." Shion said.

"Alright," Kagome said as she do what Shion said, keeping herself still and feeling her hands rubbing her wet skin.

Shion touched her right shoulder and then began to stroke it when she leaned closer to the back of her head while smirking. She stopped stroking her back when she reached her belly. Kagome felt weird when she can feel her stroking. She didn't know what she was doing to her. She knew there was something suspicious about Shion.

What is she doing? Why is she stroking my skin? Was she attracted to me? Kagome thought awkwardly.

Shion smirked. "There's not a single blemish on your beautiful skin." She said quietly, reaching up to Kagome's left breast with her left bare hand and then squeezing it gently.