Chapter 16: A Mission and Home Reunion

Kagome went back to her room as Kitana requested her then she changed her new outfits. But instead of wearing another kimono. She wore a priestess robe with armor around her shoulders and her chest. She had to admit it, she likes wearing armor. When she came out of her, she revealed herself with her new armor outfit.

"You look lovely, Kagome," Kitana exclaimed happily.

Kagome smiled. "Thank you, Kitana." She said, "I got to admit it, this armor fits great and love it. Although, I feel a bit itchy because of my chest."

"I'm sure your itchiness will go away soon." Kitana said, "Come along, Kagome. Drago is waiting for you."

She nodded in response before she followed Kitana into the hallway. Within two minutes, they finally arrived at the training grounds where the tiger demon was waiting for her instantly while training his men with his help. He heard footsteps as he spun around and saw two women coming their way.

"Kagome, you're here. I'm glad you could make it in time." Drago said happily.

"Yep, as always," Kagome replied, pointing it out.

Kitana bowed down to them, "Good luck on your mission." She said before she left Kagome in the training grounds with Drago.

"Lord Drago!" A male voice called. They looked over and saw another demon tiger approaching them with armor on.

"Yamato. How was your training?" Drago asked, smiling.

"It was a success! I'll be able to go on my mission!" Yamato, whom Kagome learned his name, exclaimed excitedly as he grinned. Then he could smell a scent coming from Drago's left to see Kagome standing. "Who's that human girl?"

"This is Kagome. She is Lord Inu no Taisho's guest." Drago said, "She is staying with us for a while until we'll be able to send her back home. Kagome, this is my partner, my best friend Yamato."

"Nice to meet you, Yamato." Kagome greeted him kindly as she shook his hand gently.

"Nice to meet you as well, Kagome." Yamato greeted back then looked over the demon tiger, "There's been a rumor going around saying a human girl named Kagome has beaten Sesshomaru in the training grounds. Was that her?"

"Indeed." Drago nodded.

"Yep, that was me," Kagome said, pointing at herself with her thump and smirking at Yamato.

"So, guys, what mission do we have here?" Yamato asked curiously.

"We're going on a mission to erase the demon spiders off of our lands. There are lots of spider webs everywhere in the forest. We must get rid of the demon spiders once and for all." Drago said.

Kagome was confused. "Demon spiders?"

"Yes. A very deadly one, such as multiple legs, mandibles, and the ability to produce spider silk." Drago said.

"That's gross." She replied.

"So it was just all three of us then? Are we ready to go?" Yamato asked impatiently.

"Not yet. There's only one person left." Drago said.

"Huh?" Then they heard footsteps coming towards them. They looked over and saw Sesshomaru walking towards them. Kagome wasn't expecting this about Sesshomaru joining the team.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Yamato exclaimed in fear. Except Drago and Kagome who are not scared of Sesshomaru.

"Hn," Sesshomaru responded.

Kagome frowned at that, looking away from Sesshomaru. Drago noticed her expression.

"You okay, Kagome?" He whispered, "You're not thinking from yesterday, right?"