Bakugo

Izuku's Perspective:

I wake up, staring at the ceiling of Ashido's guest room, and quickly get out of bed. Pulling out my workout clothes, I change into a white tank top with kanji that reads "workout shirt," red shorts, and black running shoes. I strap on ankle and wrist weights, then quietly make my way downstairs and into their backyard, where I left my weights the night before.

I begin my workout with push-ups, adding plates to my back. I do around 500 before moving on to sit-ups. Next, I start curling my dumbbells, doing ten sets of 30. By the time I finish, it's around 6:00 AM. I hear the door open and spot Mrs. Ashido.

"Morning, Mrs. Ashido. Sorry, did I wake you?"

"Not at all, but I didn't expect your workout to be this intense."

"Actually, this is relatively easy compared to my usual routine. Besides, I'm about to go for a run."

"Wow, kid, you really don't give up."

"Nope, but I really need to start my run. Sorry, I'll talk to you when I get back."

"Okay, sure. What time will you be back?"

"Around 7."

"Okay, be safe."

"Yes, ma'am." I put on some earbuds and start playing music as I head out for my run. I run for about 30 minutes, covering around 10 km, before turning back and running the same distance back to Ashido's house.

As I step inside the house, I rub my face with my shirt. "Abs," someone says, and I look up to see Ashido. My face flushes, and then I notice her blushing too.

"M-morning, A-Ashi."

"M-m-morning, M-Midori."

"I'm g-gonna t-take a s-s-shower," I stammer before quickly passing her.

Mina's Perspective:

I'm sitting in the kitchen with my head resting on the counter. "Ughhh, I just embarrassed myself."

"Yeah, I can't believe you did that," my sister teases.

"Oh, shut up."

"It wasn't that bad, dear," my mom reassures me.

"Yeah, you just stared at his abs and said it out loud," my dad jokes.

"Dad!" I protest, quickly covering my sister's mouth.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he's not mad, just embarrassed like you are," my mom says soothingly.

"Umm, am I interrupting something?" Midoriya's voice breaks in.

"No, we're just talking about how Mina saw..." I quickly intervene, covering my sister's mouth again.

"Nope, just talking about how my mom needs us to pick up some ingredients for dinner tonight."

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind going with Mina, Midoriya."

"Not at all." He agrees, though I can tell he's avoiding eye contact with me.

Izuku's Perspective:

As Mina and I walk toward the grocery store, there's an awkward tension between us due to the morning incident. "I'm sorry," we both say simultaneously.

"Hey, it's not your fault. I said something really embarrassing. I just didn't expect you to be so... well-built. It's hard to tell under your clothes," Mina explains.

"It's fine. I just should've been more careful about that stuff."

"No, you don't. You were literally wiping your face."