USJ

Izuku's POV:

Today, we are heading to the USJ, and I have a bad feeling about it. So, I decided to leave my weights off and made sure to have my emergency SOS system that operates via satellites instead of data towers. I quickly made my way to the bus. "Okay, everyone, I don't care where you sit; just don't fight," I said.

"Yes, class rep," the class responded. We all boarded the bus, and I took a seat next to Mina and Ocha. We started talking about quirks. When we arrived at the USJ, we saw Thirteen outside, and Ocha freaked out because she's her favorite hero. Upon entering, we noticed people all over the place.

"Crap, villains! Kids, stay back," Aizawa shouted as he jumped down. I promptly activated my SOS system.

"Kurogiri, separate the brats," the handy dude ordered.

"Yes, young master," the mist guy teleported over to us. "Nothing personal." I quickly realized what was about to happen and jumped on him, grabbing the metal plate on his back and tearing it off. I discovered a device I knew for a fact was a mind control device from files I'd read before and swiftly ripped it out. The mist dude passed out, and I noticed that Aizawa was about to be attacked by the handy dude. I grabbed my bow and shot two arrows, hitting a finger on each hand.

"Thirteen, I'm going to help Eraser. You keep everyone else back." Before she could argue, I jumped down and began fighting off villains, taking out many with a single hit. I reached Aizawa and stood back to back with him.

"Problem child, what are you doing here?"

"You need to go."

"Why?"

"You know that guy you have an altar for in the classroom?"

"What about him?"

"He's upstairs, knocked out. He was being mind-controlled."

"I can't leave you here."

"Yes, you can." I quickly picked him up with one hand and threw him up to the others.

"Problem child!"

"Nomu, kill this brat!" the handy dude yelled in pain. The monster next to him started moving quickly, and he managed to hit me. I stayed standing, but it hurt. I pulled out one of my katanas and started slicing at it. The Nomu grabbed my katana and broke it. "You really think you can win, brat? This thing was made by my sensei to kill All Might. You really think you can win?" he taunted as the monster continued to attack me. I also realized it had multiple quirks. I pulled out my other katana.

"So, 'made' meaning it isn't alive." I said as I quickly jumped on its head and started stabbing it. Suddenly, I heard a loud boom.

"Have no fear, for I am here," All Might proclaimed as he jumped towards me. "Good work, young Midoriya. Now let me take over."

"Be careful; it has multiple quirks. And that handy dude says it was made to kill you."

"Okay, thank you, young hero." He began fighting the Nomu but wasn't making much headway. I realized he didn't move until the handy dude talked. I started running towards him, pulling out my bow staff, and knocked him out quickly. The Nomu stopped moving.

"All Might, it's over."

"Good job, young Midoriya, showing the world that being quirkless doesn't mean you're powerless. Now, let's get you to the hospital, because the rest of the villains look like they're surrendering."

"I'm okay," I said, but I couldn't stand anymore and blacked out. The last thing I remembered was All Might catching my body.

3rd person POV:

Little did anyone know that a villain's quirk allowed them to record anything they saw and post it online. While Midoriya was on his way to the hospital, a video titled "Quirkless Student Saves the Day at USJ" was going viral. Many people were singing his praises for taking down so many villains and enduring punches meant to kill All Might. Mina, Misha, Ocha, and all three sets of parents were freaking out and worried about him, heading to the hospital. Aizawa sat with Oboro in the hospital after being questioned. They had found All for One's body at the location they were given; he had destroyed his own life support system after Shigaraki's defeat. Unscrupulous individuals were already planning their moves, as UA released a statement saying that once Izuku woke up, they would hold a press conference and he would answer questions.

Misha's POV:

I heard a scream and someone running upstairs. "Misha, we need to go now," my dad said.

"Why?"

"Mina just called; there was an attack, and Izuku got badly injured."

Tears began to form, and I rushed out of my bed, running downstairs and putting on my shoes. I quickly got into my dad's car, where my mom was already waiting. We picked up Inko on our way. While en route, I received an alert on my phone and watched a video of the fight. I quickly realized something. I recognized that look on his face—the determination to save everyone, even if it meant risking everything. I checked the views and saw that it had over eight billion views, exceeding the world's population of eleven billion, meaning at least 72% of the population had seen it, not accounting for people rewatching it. When we arrived at the hospital, media surrounded the building, but we managed to get through with the help of a security guard.

"Sorry, can't let you in right now."

"This is the boy's mother. You're going to let us in," my dad insisted.

"One moment," he said into his radio. We met up with the Urarakas, and we were all guided in with cameras flashing. In the lobby, we found Mina and Ocha hugging each other. Izuku's entire class and some Pro Heroes, who I assumed were UA staff, were also there.

"Mrs. Midoriya, I'm Nedzu, the principal of UA. I'm so sorry this has happened."

"Just tell us my son is going to be alright."

"Yes, he is in a simple surgery right now and should be done soon."

Bakugou's POV:

Sitting in the cell, I watched the news turn to a video of a green-haired teenager fighting off villains. He must be powerful, taking down so many villains and a formidable creature, I thought. Then, the news anchor said his name, "Midoriya Izuku, proving that being quirkless doesn't mean zero." Rage boiled within me, and I began to plan my revenge. In the neighboring cell, a guy with purple balls in his hair was also raging. I realized I could use him.