first day

Ok so class 1a is different this time so here's who in it

Midoriya Izuku
Ashido Mina
Kirirshima Eijiro
Tetsu Tetsu
Hitoshi Shinso
Uraraka Ochako
Hagakure Toru
Nirengeki Shoda
Kyoka Jiro
Fumikage Tokoyami
Kosei Tsuburaba
Ibara Shiozaki
Setsuna Tokage
Mashirao Ojiro
Itsuka Kendo
Pony Tsunotori
Reiko Yanagi
Himiko Toga
Kinoko Komori

Izuku's POV

It's the first day at UA, and I'm currently riding my motorcycle towards the school. Mina has her arms wrapped around me, having the time of her life. When we pull up to the gate, we get stopped by Present Mic.

"Do you have permission to drive that thing?" he asks.

"Yeah, here's my license and parking pass that Nedzu gave me," I say, handing it to him.

He looks it over and gives us the all-clear, and I quickly park the bike, getting off it. Mina and I make our way inside and find our class. As we walk in, the first thing we experience is a hug from our friend Ochako.

"Hey, Ocha, it's good to see you again," I say.

"Yeah, it really is," Mina adds.

"I'm so glad to see you two again. By the way, my parents wanted to let you know that the repairs are done, Izu-oniichan."

"Nice, thanks for telling me, Ocha."

"I still can't believe you accidentally threw a 500-pound weight into a wall," Ocha says.

"Yeah, I don't even know how that happened," I respond.

"You were both there, so you know how it happened."

"You three, sit down," we hear Aizawa's voice, and quickly head to our seats. "I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Now, put these on and meet me outside," he says, holding gym uniforms. Some students ask questions, but Mina and I don't and quickly grab the uniforms, dragging Ocha along as we head outside. As I'm leaving, the rest of the class comes in. Mina and I meet up with each other and make our way outside.

"So, Aizawa, you're okay with our plan, right?" Mina asks.

"Yes, Problem Child 2."

"Hey, why am I a Problem Child? And who's number 1?"

"You two are the strongest and smartest here, but you're both chaotic. Midoriya is Problem Child 1."

"Hey!" I say, offended. "By the way, did that Shinso kid get his analysis?"

"Yeah, it helped a lot."

"You did it, kid?" Mina asks.

"Yeah, his parents actually paid me 50,000 yen for it."

"But isn't your rate normally higher?"

"It depends on the quirk and who it's for. Like I did a few for Endeavor and made him pay one million yen each."

"Wait, is that why you were smiling like an idiot a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah, you could say that. I might be building a case against him."

"Why?" Before I can answer, the rest of the class shows up.

"Okay, good, you're all here. Midoriya, you got first on the entrance exam. Use your quirk and throw this as far as you can." He throws me a ball, and I step into the circle.

"Do you want me to take my weights off for these tests?"

"Yes, if you don't mind." I nod and unsnap my first one, and it hits the ground, creating a crater, just like the next three. The class is shocked, besides Mina. I quickly throw the ball. "1000km, not bad." The class's faces drop.

"This is going to be so fun. I can show off for the ladies," the boy with purple balls says.

"Fun? Oh, this isn't going to be fun. And the person who gets last will get expelled."

"That's not fair."

"Oh, the world isn't fair. Now let's go." During the rest of the events, I come first.

"I can't believe I'm last. It isn't fair," the purple-blue boy says.

"Like I said, the world isn't fair. Now, Mineta, you're expelled. Go to Nedzu now."

"Why couldn't I have a super-strength quirk like Midoriya? That [expletive] bastard."

"I think I should tell you all something: Midoriya Izuku is quirkless."

"That's impossible."

"No, it isn't. He's this strong from training that would put you in the ground. Now go," Aizawa says as the purple boy mumbles something and walks away. "Now, if anyone has an issue with a quirkless person in the class, get over it. He's probably stronger than you and can kick your ass with one arm. Now, go get changed, and Midoriya, do you think you got enough information?"

"Yes, sir."

"What was that about?" Kirishima ask.

"Don't worry about it; you'll find out soon." Aizawa says. We all walk to the changing rooms and start to change.

"Dude, you're ripped! What's your workout routine?" Kirirshima says.

"Well, we'll actually be going over it in class sometime, but I'll tell you I work out four hours every day except Friday."

"That's so manly."

"Yeah," I say, taking my shirt off.

"Dude, where did you get those scars?"

"People testing their quirks out on me."

"Wait, is that a red spider lily?" Tetsu Tetsu asks.

"Yeah, a kid decided to carve it into my skin. Then these burn marks are from expulsions. I honestly could've fought back but never did."

"Why not?"

"It would've just gotten worse."

"Didn't teachers do anything?" Kosei asks.

"Teachers didn't care about quirkless people. The only reason I escaped that school was a detective got involved."

"Dude, that sucks."

"Don't feel too bad. If it weren't for that school, I would've never met Mina."

"You two did seem very close when you two came in," Nirengeki says.

"Well, we are dating."

"Wait, you are the reason she started to look happier at school," Kirishima said.

"Yeah, I guess, but how did you know?"

"I went to the same school as her. I never talked to her, but about eleven months ago, she started looking happier, and people stopped bullying her."

"Oh, that might be because of me. I was walking home one day and saw three kids beating her, and I might've beaten them all in thirty seconds flat."

"That's so manly," Kirishima and Tetsu Tetsu say at the same time. We change topics and walk back to class. We picked class reps, and it ended up being me and Mina. They decided this since we got the highest on the entrance exams.

At lunch, Kirishima, Tetsu, a girl called Kendo, Toga, and Ocha join me and Mina. We still can't believe we all made it. I still can't believe people are choosing to be around me. But I found out that all of them were also bullied, and I figure we're not the only ones. The rest of the class, besides a few, seem like they might have been. The day is over after lunch for the first day, and me, Mina, and Ocha make our way home. Ocha is going to start staying with me since my house is closer to UA than her house. Her parents asked me to look out for her, and I told them I would. She's like a little sister to Mina and me.