Aftermath

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out I was in a car accident this week. And I was in a different one early this month. I also have had classes and working on other fics.     

Izuku's POV.

After I woke up the first thing I remember is Mina jumping on top of me and hugging me crying. Then the next thing I know is the rest of the class plus Misha are all doing the same thing to me. After a few minutes they let me go and explain what happened after the fight. I learned I have a press conference tomorrow. I guess I knew I would have to make a public appearance after this. I'm not that injured so I guess I can give them a show of my power so I send Misha, Kirishima, and Testutestu to go grab a few things from my warehouse. After everyone else left a blonde man comes in who I have seen around campus.

"Hello Young Midoriya." I then put the puzzle together.

"Hello All Might."

"How did you know?"

"Only you call me Young Midoriya."

"Ok let me ask you what you were thinking when you ran down there."

"That if I can even save one life it'll be worth it to die. I didn't care who it was but life is the most important thing in the world. The hero I'll be is the one who brings hope to all."

"So you want to be a symbol of hope."

"Yeah. Let me guess this is about one for and all for one."

"How do you know about all that?"

"You're talking to an All Might fanboy who has the capability to hack into anything I want. I probably know more about it than you."

"I can see why everyone wants an analysis from Green Tea. So you probably know why I'm here."

"Yes, you're going to ask me if I want it."

"That's correct."

"I don't know honestly. But let me ask you something. Do you know why the past users died who didn't fight all for one."

"No I don't."

"Of old age. But they were only fourty. Do you know why."

"No I don't."

"Because their bodies weren't made for more than one quirk."

"So you're saying that one for all killed their body."

"Exactly."

"So you have to take it."

"Correct or another quirkless person but let me guess the quirk is telling you it has to be me."

"That's correct, the quirk is calling to you."

"Ok let's make a deal. Let's wait a year and you can't find anyone better than I'll take it. But if I take it you have to tell the whole world about your quirk."

"Ok that makes sense but why do you want to tell the world?"

"Ok my goal of being a hero is someone who can save people like me. The ones who grew up being told you are useless, that you're better off dead, the type of hero who no matter who you are quirk, quirkless, weak quirk, mutant. Whoever they are, I want them to look at me and know there's someone out there for them."

"I understand now if you excuse me I have a phone call to make."

"Let me guess, Sir Nighteye. Before you ask how I figure he knows about your quirk and has someone picked out but they have a quirk. I can send you my research on it. By the way, do you want me to call you Toshinori in public?"