entrance exam

I have to apologize that it took me so long to update this story. I recently started college and still getting used to everything but here is the next chapter. I'm already working on the next.

Izuku's POV:

For the past ten months, I've spent more time with the Ashidos than at my own home. I spend four hours a day training Misha. After that, I devote seven hours to hanging out with Mina. We either study, watch bad movies, or go on dates. Finally, I learn to cook from her mom. Now it's time for the entrance exam. Mina and I meet up and make our way to U.A. When we arrive, we sign in and head to the exam room. The test is fairly simple for me, and I finish it within an hour, with Mina following suit thirty minutes later. Now, we're waiting in a different room.

"Wow, Izu, your teaching really did help," Mina remarks.

"I'm happy it helped you because it certainly didn't help my wallet."

"Izu, please, you are a multi-millionaire. Heck, with all the extra work you're doing, I bet it's closer to a billionaire."

"Fair point, but I needed something to do while you and Misha were at school."

"You don't have to brag, Izu. I know you finished early."

"You know what I'm ready for," I say with a smirk.

"Judging by your face, the shock of our classmates when they learn you are quirkless."

"Yep."

"I can picture it now. One of them says something about you not being able to be a hero. Then boom, they're on the ground."

"It's going to be so funny," I say with an evil laugh.

"I think you've been spending too much time with Nedzu. I've only known him for a few months, and I'm terrified of him."

"As you should be," Nedzu says, coming out of nowhere. We both scream. "Since the written exam still has another hour and a half, we decided to let you two go ahead and take the physical portion," he quickly explains to us and opens the gate, allowing us to run in. We split up and begin to take down robots. Most of them are pretty weak, in my opinion, and I'm still wearing my weights. About thirty minutes later, I have over 150 points, beating the record.

Nedzu's POV:

"Those two are impressive, I have to say. I can tell what the pink one's quirk is, but not the boy's," Vlad says.

I grin. "Oh, that's simple; he's quirkless."

"That's impossible," Nemuri says.

"Oh no, it's not. You should see his workout. It honestly scares me."

"You know the kid," Aizawa asks.

"Yes, and all of you do too, besides All Might."

"Really?" Ishiyama asks.

"Yes, because he is Green Tea."

"Wait, you're telling me the person who has practically reinvented how almost all heroes use their quirks is a kid," Aizawa says.

"Yes," I say, taking a drink from my tea.

"Oh, he's in my class. I also want the girl," Aizawa says.

"Already done."

"Wait, look closely; the kid's wearing weights. This isn't even him at his strongest," Snipe says.

"Oh, yes, he is very intense when he takes those off. I believe he punched through pure tungsten."

"In how many hits?"

"One."

"Is he skilled at anything else?" Aizawa asks.