Meet

When I wake up I notice the surroundings of a house In sight that doesn't seem like mine and my mothers face on my right side. Where the hell am I?

"Hyunjin get up we're home" my mother yells again hitting my shoulder. "I'm up" I say kinda slowly and my mom moves out of the way to the back.

I then begin to stretch my arms and get out of the car and look around. So this is our new place. It seems nice.

"Come grab your bags" my mother yells and I turn "right sorry".

I take both my suitcases in hand and begin walking toward the front door while my mother follow behind with her bags and miss Lee ahead of us.

Soon enough we enter the house and I begin to take in the surroundings, the walls were white with few sections covered in photos that I counting quite make out from where I was standing. I moved my gaze down and find a old rug that seemed to be kept in pristine condition.

I continue walking forward and the photos come into view and I somehow walking forward I entered the kitchen, "um where should I put my bags."

"Upstairs on the right is yosur room and Felix's come down in a while so I can give you the full tour of the house." Miss Lee says and I begin to make my way upstairs.

I wonder if he's annoyed about me sharing a room with me. I could see why he would be I'm a total stranger. Well guess were gonna find out.

I knock on the door and after a few seconds pass an insanely deep voice says I could enter, so I open the door.

I didn't really see Felix because he was sitting in a chair playing a video game, but he did turn soon enough when the screen turned gray. "Hi".

I just look at him blankly as my heartbeat increases rapidly and I could physically feel myself getting red as I take in his features. No one should be able to look that good. It was insane, his skin was perfectly cleawith his freckles that only add perfection to his face and his long blonde hair was pushed back with kind of a middle part. Every small piece of him just adds to his perfection and I was completely mesmerized by it.

"Are you ok?" He asks looking at me as his deep voice shatters my thoughts.

"I-I'm ok just zoned out" I say struggling to speak, which he definitely noticed, because he smiled a bit he tried to cover it but I noticed... rooming with him is going to be harder than I thought.

"You can start unpacking if you like I already made space in the closet for you to put you clothes." He says turning back to his game, "ok".

OMG HYUNJIN GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!! I scream eternally as walk over to said closet and I begin to open my bags so I could hang my clothes.

Minutes turn into an hour and I finally finish putting my clothes away. "Ahh I'm tired" I shout falling to the floor, "why was that such a pain".

Soon enough I get up and walk outside the closet with my backpack in hand and notice Felix is nowhere in sight. Well that's a good thing because I can finally chill out and sketch. I sit on the chair that Felix was previously sitting on and begin to open my sketchbook. I've always loved art, I would always paint or draw just to ease my mind it makes me feel safe.

I slowly began making outlines on the page just letting my mind take the pencil where it needs to go. I didn't really know what I was drawing, but I knew that it was something that was on my mind. soon enough an eye came into my view along with another and then I moved my hand down to draw the jaw of what I assumed to be a face. I went along with what I was doing and continued up the page to make the hair.

The whole time I was lost in thought, thoughts of my first encounter with Felix to be exact, so I didn't hear the door open or close but I did hear a deep voice when it was too late. "are you drawing me?"

The voice instantly made me break my train of thought again like last time and I see the page in view clearly: it was Felix and after having this revelation I quickly turned around and am met with Felix looking at me with shock.

Before I could even say anything Felix picks up the sketchbook smiling, "no ones ever drawn me let alone that well, can please I have it"

I wasn't expecting him to be so happy about this moreover his smile... its so cute. I think this is the first time I've began falling for someone so hard, and its only my first day in Seoul.

"Yea you can have it just give me the sketchbook back." I say smiling

"no way I want to see your work before I even think of giving this back" Felix says running to the other side of the room leaving me dumbfounded.

"wait, what do you mean think, you have to give it back." I say getting up and walking over to him as he begins running "nope"