Wake up

I stretched my arms up in the air as I began to feel the sunlight coming through the open window. I had never been a morning person, but today for some reason I felt good.

I slowly began to move again and was soon pulled back into the bed. I had forgotten I was asleep in his room. Well technically our room now, but whatever.

That doesn't matter now what matters is he's extremely close. His arm was loosely rapped around my waist and since he had just pulled me back into bed my back was against his waist-quickly feeling his warmth consume me; I began to turn red. 

after many attempts of me trying to move away and failing I just laid still accepting my fate. What the hell is even happening?!! Why is he so fucking strong while he's asleep, I eternally scream.

Minutes passed and I fully realized my face was extremely red and with no way of hiding it I dreaded when Felix woke up (although another reason could be me not wanting to move away from him too, but we'll go past that for now).

Minutes turn into hours and I'm still stuck in Felix's grasp. But thankfully he started to move a bit so I assume he's getting up.

He stretched his free arm into the air and the one that was holding me down with was used to push me closer to him making me eternally scream once again.

Then there was no movement again... not a yawn... nothing...

At that moment I gave up hope in him waking himself up and decided to wake him up.

"Felix... Felix wake up... Felix.... Wake up... wake up... it's morning and I want food... wake up" I also started shaking his arm repeating the same thing over until he slowly stretches his arm one again.

"What time is it?" Felix asks in a raspy and deep voice. Woahhh!!! His voice went extremely deep!!!

Part of me got a bit freaked out but another part of me felt at ease, perhaps it was because I was still in his embrace or the fact that I was blushing to an extreme amount. Honestly who cares...

"I don't know I can't reach my phone with you trapping me" I say making him move his arm to rub his eyes and somehow still holding me down. "What do you mean?"

"Your arm, you've been holding me down for the past like 2 hours with your arm" I say a little annoyed with the fact he doesn't know...

He then moved his head up and looked at me followed by him quickly backing up. "I-I'm sorry I didn't realize"

"It's fine" I say turning to look at him. He looked kinda sad, "hey I'm being honest I don't mind" I say while slightly messing with his hair then getting up. "Come on I need breakfast."

"Good morning mom" Felix says hugging miss lee. "Good morning boys, I made your coffee and I made some food for you too Hyunjin"

"Thank you" I say slowly making my way to the table along with Felix as miss Lee then give me food and Felix his coffee.

"So what are you guys gonna do today" miss Lee says going on her phone, "we're gonna go to the mall" Felix says and I look at him questioning what he said "we're"

"Yes we, my friends planned to go with me today and your coming too, you have to"

"I'll go if you give me my sketchbook back" i say looking back to my food and begin eating again. "Don't be like that I said I would give it back just not now"

"Why not you already looked through it twice." I say with an annoyed expression. "Fine I'll give it back but you have to let me borrow it when I want too... and I want the photo you drew of me"

"Fine" I say looking back at him as miss Lee laughs. "I guess you guys became close again"

"Eh something like that" I says and Felix looks at me with a fake hurt expression "what do you mean something like that, we're besties"

"Yea yea whatever let's just get ready for the mall" I say getting up.