Falling

Sarah was actually my only friend, I've never really been able to make any others, so needless to say I'm scared that Felix friends may hate me... and that growing fear is increasing as we get closer to the food court.

If there's one thing about me you should know and that I have forgotten to mention it's that I have really bad social anxiety, but not many people know about it since I've been able to hide is extremely well.

I really shouldn't have agreed to coming here. It was just a bad idea. I mean I barely know Felix and yet I agreed. I'm noticing no matter what he asks I always agree.

I mean what is it about him that made me agree to this. God why did I agree. What if they hate me. What if I cause problems with Felix and them.

Thankfully before I could get more into my head a loud shout pulls me out of my daze. Unfortunately that person shouting was who I assume is one of Felix's friends. Guess it's too late to back out now...

The next thing I know the person who shouted is standing right in front of us with 2 other people and staring at me.

"Omg, you must be who Hyunjin right? I'm Han, the one to my right is Seungmin, and to my left is Minho" Han says latching himself on me as Lee know stares at me making a little more fear creep up my spine as I struggle to respond, "Y-yup that's me..."

"Han stop suffocating him." Lee know continues startling me once again as I slowly tense up. What's his deal...

"Fine, anyways there's a new arcade here we should go." Han says as Seungmin agrees with him followed by Felix.

"Yessss, ok I call being on Hyunjin's team for air hockey" Han says grabbing my arm pulling me as the rest follow behind.

I guess I don't have to worry about Han hating me. The same cannot be said for Minho, but I suspect that's because of Han more than me.

"So how did you and Felix meet?" Han says pulling me out of my thoughts. "He didn't say anything?"

"Nope" Han says poping the p at the end.

"I'm staying at his house for a while, what about you?" I say slowly unlatching myself from him. 

"We met at school and he was already friends with Minho and Seungmin and I kinda joined there group after that. Anyways we need to have a strategy to beat them." Han says quickly changing topics.

"What do you mean were playing air hockey, how do you make a strategy for that." I say confused

"I don't know, but I'm tired of loosing so we have to win." Han says pulling me into the arcade before Minho interrupts by pulling him away and quickly leaving "I'll go get the game card with Han you guys should go get drinks."

Well that whole interaction was weird to say the least. "Are they like a couple or?" I ask as Felix laughs at the question "no"

"You know they have been acting weirder recently, you never know" Seungmin adds.

"You can't be serious about that, they seem pretty normal." Felix says looking at us as if we were crazy.

"That was anything but normal Felix." Seungmin stares as I nod, "Right, Minho looked like he wanted to kill me for being near Han"

"I kinda picked up on that too, best stay clear of them you don't want Minho to be mad at you, trust me." Seungmin says making a little fear creep up my spine once again.

"Anyways I'm gonna go get a drink, you two want anything?" Seungmin says as Felix blurts out slushy and I nod my head no.

The next thing I know Seungmin leaves and I begin to look back at Felix. Feeling myself zero in on his freckles, well the very few I could see beneath the make up on his face. How I wish I could see the rest. I couldn't describe it but looking at them brought me to ease one that I haven't felt in a long while...

"Your staring again." Felix says pulling me out of my trance as I feel myself blushing, "sorry"

"I don't mind, I think it's cute" he says smiling as I notice the two from earlier return with the card before I can embarrass myself further.

"you guys ready to loose in air hockey, also can i switch to lee knows team if that's ok?" Han says as I nod.

"Guess your on my team then." Felix says draping his arm around my shoulder.

"Guess so." I say backing up Seungmin returns handing Felix his slushy as we begin making our way through the room to the hockey table.

"Alright best 2 outta 3" Han says swiping the card as we take our positions and the game starts.

The next thing I know Felix, Han and Lee know get super competitive as I basicly jsut stand there confused by it all.

I can now see why Seungmin didn't speak up when asked to play, but I'm not gonna just do nothing.

Quickly begging to swipe the puck around me Felix quickly joins me and scores for us and jumps up excitedly as I begin to stare once again.

There's just something about him. Like he just keeps pulling me in. He's-

"We win!" Felix shouts pulling me out of my thoughts as he hugs me and jumps. Apparently he scored again while I was staring...

I just don't understand why he has this affect on me. I literally just met him, but it's like I'm falling for him...

"Yeah ok you can stop rubbing it in our faces" Han says pouting as Lee know hugs him..

"Nope we win!" Felix shouts again as I let out a laugh washing away all my fear Provoking anxiety.

Maybe Sarah was right...

Soon enough time flys as we go through playing what feels like every game in the arcade and it was now time to leave as Han, Lee know, and Seungmin have already left.

"Wait we should get another slushy before we leave." Felix says pulling me once again.

"You've had 4, and are literally on a sugar high, no more." I say stoping him as he pouts.

"Im serous you shouldn't drink that many" I say again as he lets out a huff, "fine"

"Felix-" I begin as he pulls me once again towards a claw machine and I let out a small smile, "do we have enough?"

"enough for one chance." I say swiping the game card as he stares at the box then me.

"You should play it." He states as I stare confused. "Why me I've lost every game?"

"Well I always loose at the crane and I really want bbokari" Felix says as I nod, "ok point to which one."

"The chicken plushy to the right." Felix says pointing as I follow his direction and let out a laugh: why does the plushie remind me of like him...

"yaah! Why are you laughing!"

"sorry I didn't mean to laugh." I say making a straight face as I begin to concentrate moving the crane around a bit and finally pull it down.

Slowly watching as the plushie never fell until it did at the end into the box as Felix shouts jumping up and down, "Omg you got bbokari!"

"Here." I say handing him over as Felix hugs the plushie then me, "thank you."

Definitely falling...

(I hope you guys are ready because this book is officially going to begin now that I have finished the cute start. Also quick announcement I'm writing this book along with another one. The other one is basically an F4 book about Skz and the first 6 chapters are out.)