Warzone Nexus: The Multiversal Convergence

(Brother of Nick Reyes OC X Massive Crossover)

In a universe-spanning crossover, a new hero emerges, the twin brother of Captain Nick Reyes from Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Leading a formidable team of warriors from various game worlds, he embarks on a mission to thwart the Settlement Defense Front and other powerful villains who threaten to unleash chaos across multiple dimensions. Get ready for an epic battle that transcends time, space, and gaming realms!

Main Character: James Reyes

Allies:

John "Soap" MacTavish (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)): A seasoned SAS soldier and tactical expert.

Jack Mitchell (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare): Equipped with advanced exoskeleton technology, he possesses enhanced strength and mobility.

Nick Reyes (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare): Alex's twin brother, a decorated war hero and leader of Retribution, the UNSA's most advanced warship.

Nomad (Battlefield 2042): A resourceful Specialist skilled in survival tactics.

Sonya Blade (Mortal Kombat Legends): A fierce and skilled martial artist from Earthrealm.

Black Widow (Marvel's Avengers): A master spy and combat expert with exceptional marksmanship.

Tracer (Overwatch): An agile and time-bending hero from the future.

Scout (Team Fortress 2): A fast and agile mercenary armed with his trusty scattergun.

Agent Carolina (Red vs. Blue): A highly trained soldier with advanced combat AI.

Ghost (Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0): A mysterious and deadly Operator with a dark past.

(And many more.)

Enemies:

Settlement Defense Front