Once Misfits, Now Protectors

Description: Six individuals had one thing in common

Description: Six individuals had one thing in common. They either have tragic experiences and are considered misfits in the society they currently live in. But there is a threat that only these six individuals can stop. They will join forces and stop said threat, for they are the protectors the world deserves.

Main Characters:

Kevin Todd/Red Hood: A young boy who lost his family because of a villain attack, and was forced to steal until someone took him in. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for him to almost meet his end at the hands of the criminal who took his family, but he was saved and taken to the hospital. After recovering, he decided that he will cleanse the city he lives in since there's no other way to stop crime.

Osamu Uraraka: A young boy who was loved by his family, or so he thought. His mother paid a doctor to lie to him about a disease he never had. When he found out, he ran away after slapping her, and then he almost got caught by a criminal, but managed to escape. When he met Kevin Todd, he joined him in the quest to destroy all villains.

David Taylor/Kamen Rider Psyga: Son of Rick Taylor and Jennifer Willis, he was saved from the Evil One by his father, and lived a happy childhood until he got captured by Smart Brain and experimented on, becoming a Lion Orphnoch. Fortunately he got rescued by his parents again, and since then, he decided to try to protect himself and his family from harm. As he found a driver, he realizes he's got a chance to save not only his loved ones, but other people as well.

Billy Belladonna: A member of the Belladonna Family, who argued with Blake constantly due to her being a part of the White Fang. One day, he snitched on her in front of her friends, and subsequently, when he enrolled in a school, nobody wanted to be his friend, which didn't bother him much. He was saved by Kevin and his group when he was being beaten by bullies, subsequently joining them in their fight against crime.

Nathalie Dupain-Cheng/Lady Noir: Cousin of Marinette Dupain-Cheng, just like her, she was also a target of dirty lies said about her, especially about men she never met. Making matters worse, she was abused by her own father, leading her to move from Paris. When she met Kevin and his group, she found a new purpose as she joined them and fighting crime.

Riku Shido: Riku lost his younger brother, who was lured into a trap and killed by a villain. This saddened him greatly to the point he avoided every contact. One day, a meteor fell on his house's courtyard, and as he decided to check out, he saw a capsule with an alien watch that out of nowhere, attached into his wrist. Riku became the wielder of the Ultimatrix and is now determined to avenge his brother.