The Next Chapter

The story starts from the day I met luffy for the first time. Nothing special about him, just a boy who talks about being a pirate king. I was stealing map from buggy's ship and where I met him. My problems were big enough but he made them all clear .That's how I became part of the straw hats.

 Can you believe this ? Now it dose not seems impossible though(chuckles) and I know he will become the pirate king.  

I was sun bathing .
As always luffy was goofing around with Chopper and Usopp , the log pose in my hand showing me the direction of WANO Island. 

Luffy:-Oye Nami ,give me your log pose ,Usopp said he would do something amazing with it.

Nami:- obviously I won't give the log pose to you guys .

"oy Nami it will be a quick thing ,give that to me." luffy said.
I didn't have a choice ,he is way too good at convincing. Tsk* take  it but you will give me back soon.

"okay okay , hey Usopp take it " luffy said. 

 Something strange was about to happen.  Nami knew nothing goes peaceful for mugiwara . A sudden current appear out of nowwhere.
As a navigator I should have care about this.
The current was so strong that We were thrown away to the plage. It was an unknown island.

Uhh! 
"What a drag,"nami said

"Nami-san i'mma cook something for you, "sanji said .
You moss head get off from my eyesight.
You just die,you stupid curly brow
As usual zoro and sanji arguing with each other.
"I don't care what you guys do,our log pose is missing,now what we will do?"
Nami said.
Whatt??? Everyone's was shocked.
"Nami did you really lost it oye, "usopp screamed.
Nami ,now what we will do?" Chopper asked
"Nami ,did you remember where you lost it." Robin asked.

"Oye nami I know it's not a big problem because you are our nevigator I know you'll manage it." Luffy said
Nami:- luffy you, it's because of you we lost log pose,she screamed at luffy.
Now what we will do?

Oye Franky can't you build a new log pose? Luffy asked

"Luffy , I can't make log pose as that log pose was a special one."

Nami *crying* "now what are we supposed to do?"
"Nami san I will go to find our log pose so you don't have to take stress " sanji said

"Wait sanji san ,those who lost it,will go to find it she said aggressively, Luffy,usopp go find it" nami said.

You have no idea what we have lost go find it.
Oye nami where we will find it,we cannot find it, God knows where it got lost.
But you guys have lost it it's not mu fault go find it.
Nami 'why you are arguing with me '
Let's get lost both of you.

"Nami why don't you go with Luffy and usopp these two might get lost,"Robin said.
"There is an island there,the log pose might have lost here in the forest," brook said.
Nami san you should go with them.
Looks like I don't have any choice.

It's an unknown island but we don't know the name yet. I wish I had the log pose.

Its an Island between Wano and whole cake Island.
Oye Nami this forest is scary,
(It was around the time of dusk .The stars were about to show.But we cannot wait here till dawn )
Usopp we have to go
Luffy, usopp let's go.

The three of them go to find the log pose.