Marriage?

The next morning it was just like another morning but not for everyone, some people were making rucks outside of her room,people were chattering non stop, Nami noticed the disturbance.

Nami:- What's so much rucks about! Is something happening outside!

Nami woke up and decided to look outside, people were talking about something. A meeting was held in front of silky's house.

Nami:- What's the matter Silky?Why so much rucks is going on.

*Luffy and Usopp coming out of their room* 

Luffy *rubbing his eyes*:- what's happening silky ? Is something wrong?

Silky:- Nami, Luffy please come with me for a second!. Usopp san could you wait here for some time

[*usopp looked really confused but noded*]

They both looked at her seriously.

They walked a little down from their home.

luffy:-oye silky where are you taking us.
(At some distance from their home,they are now backside of the temple)

Silky:- Luffy , Nami you answer my
question please! Did any of you guys drink the water in the wine glass last night.

Luffy:- umm, kitchen, wine glass!!I can't remember na. It was in the kitchen right!
I went to the kitchen in night I remember that but...
Nami:- wait wait! Silky are you talking about that wine glass with lid on it. which was left on cooktop?

Silky:-*slightly nod* yes that one, right!

Nami:- Umm yes I drink a little bit of it, but the water tasted a little weird, so I left it half.

silky was silent for a minute ,like she was  trying to process something. A moment later she finally decides to spoke up.

silky :- one san ,did you said that you drink the half of the drink?(stressed)

nami:- umm yeah

silky :-But the glass was full empty ,not a single drop left. Are you sure one san that you didn't drink fully?

Nami:- No no I totally remember that it tasted weird, I could not drink that water completely.

 Silky :-so is there any change you're feeling ?

nami:- Nothing specially .I was jus.....

Luffy:- matte matte !! I guess I know , what glass you guys are talking about ,[he realised something]  I also drink water from that glass last night ,but it does not taste weird . The taste seems familiar.
Nami:- You also drink that, didn't it taste bitter or weird?

Silky went silent for a second , she was really unfazed .

Nami:- silky! what happened is something serious come off?

Silky:- Oh Nami san are you Okay?

Nami:- What will happen to me.

Silky:- We know it may be a little shocking but you are *married* now.

Nami:- *shocked* and*scared* What the hell are you talking about!!!
Silky why are you saying this to me? I have never been married, I don't even love someone.

Silky:- one~san you don't need to fear, please.

Nami:-Silky first of all , I'm not married I can't get married.You are mistaken.

Silky:- Nami san ! Nami san! Please try to understand, I'm not lying neither try to make things.
Nami:- Silky we trusted you but it looks like it was a huge mistake. luffy let's go from here.