Hiding The Truth

Silky's father is the main priest of the temple. His family was given the task to continue the legacy of the deity.
His family is still continuing this out of reverence .(silky's father name is Sakamoto Tamayomi)

Silky's father came with some higher people to meet Luffy , usopp and Sanji was Also with him..

In the hall:-

An awkward silence appeared, Luffy and Sanji were sitting in a corner.
Luffy:- oye old man if you have anything please tell us.
Usopp:- Oyee Luffy lower your tone they are helping us..
Sanji:- You guys just tell us if you know anything.
Usopp:- *facepalm* 🤦‍♂️

Silky's father Sakamoto:- Wait wait you don't need to get hyper. We are here because it was our mistake.

Other elders:- Now you (asking luffy) are you guys sure you don't want this marriage to continue, well it's a little difficult to call off this marriage.

Sanji:- Oye,!! Basterd do you guys ever heard of consent,the marriage was forcefully.

Usopp:- Sanji Sanji I think they are asking luffy,if you jump in the middle, things will get worse .

Sanji:- Uhh!! Whatever

Luffy:- Sanji wait, See Silky father ,we are sure we want to call of the so called marriage '.

Sanji:- Yes so if you guys have anything than say, otherwise we have our ways.

Sakamoto:- To tell you the truth,my elder brother Okomoto used to know about thses things, but since he ran from home I have never saw him again.

Sanji:- So you're telling me you guys don't know anything.

Elders:- We apologize

Sanji:- you have this big shrine and you don't know how to call off a marriage,what if they want to be saparate!??

*Elders were silent*

Usopp:- Did I heard you guys right,did you said Okomoto??

Luffy:- what happened Usopp!? You know this guy ?

Elders:- yes Okomoto san, he's Sakamoto san's half brother.

Usopp:- Luffy! Isn't it the guy who attacked you??

Luffy:- Did he?

Usopp:- Luffy the one,guy maze one don't you remember??

Luffy:- Ohhh !!! Right right that oko mokko guy.

Sakamoto:- you know my brother? He is not here,how you know?
Usopp:- well it's a long story.
Sakamoto:- Well it doesn't matter but Okomoto is more experienced than me he is elder than me,this temple actually belongs to him,but.....

Elders interrupted....uhh!!. cough**:- Well you see you guys need to find this guy only he knows about the solution.

Usopp:- *something is shady here* he thought

Sanji:- Whispering to Usopp (oye usopp don't you think something is strange here)

Usopp:- can't agree more with you.
Luffy:- whatever! We just need to ask that oko moko guy right! Usopp sanji let's go.

............. Okomoto was chained in Robin's overview..........

Robin:- Okomoto san I think you are a little mysterious aren't you?

Okomoto:- I don't care what you say.

... luffy Sanji and usopp came.....

Luffy:- Robin......!
Robin:- Yes! Luffy san
Luffy:- Apparently this oko moko guy know about a solution.
Robin:- Is that so?? Who told you
Sanji:- Robin chan, silky's father told us, about him,he is his brother.
Robin:- Listen Okomoto san! I told you you have some mystery.

Okomoto:- Chee!! Do whatever you want I have no interest in your relationship or anything.

Robin:- what else you do other than,devil fruit selling or pirate hunting!?

Okomoto:- Lady I'm telling you I have only intrest in these things I don't do anything else other than this.

............ silky enter the room........

Silky:- Okomoto san is that true that you're my uncle?

Okomoto:- I'm only half brother to your father.
Silky:- *She knelt Down in front of Okomoto* Okomoto san I'm requesting you I'm begging you if you know anything please tell them,it was my fault I shouldn't have left that jar there, please Okomoto san. A niece asking help from her uncle.

Luffy:- Oko moko guy I've never requested someone but can I request you please let us know if there is a way to solve this problem.I can't see Nami so sad,she is not feeling well.

Okomoto:- That's your fault, when one of the partner doesn't love one another,one partner gets seriously ill. And in this case it looks like you are the one who didn't accepted her.

Luffy:- oye what are you even saying.

Silky:- He's saying right luffy san ,it looks like nami ne chan had accepted the fact,but you didn't accepted her till now.

Robin:- now now tell us whatever you know.

Okomoto:- Silky! I've never hated you, neither I neglected you, I had made a promise to someone that anything happens I am not going to reveal the truth.

Silky:- Promise to whom?

Okomoto:- I can't tell you but,if I broke the promise she will be very upset.

Silky:- Uncle, believe me if you break your promise for good work no one will be upset,and the person I will talk to them.
Okomoto:- silky! This is enough for me, I think I am ready to tell you the truth,the truth of this generation. But silky I have a condition.

Silky:- What condition!?

Okomoto:- you will not here anything!

Silky:- What but why!!!

Okomoto:- silky if you agreed upon this than only I can tell the truth.

Silky:- If that what it takes than okay!.

Silky left the room,now only Sanji,Usopp, Robin,and Luffy were there.