Just friends 1

Luffy reached sunny go.
Luffy:- Chopper!!!
Everyone looked at his side. Luffy!!! Everyone screamed.
Franky:- Luffy you're here,we have found the log pose.
Robin:- Luffy san,where is Nami she isn't with you.
Sanji:- oye Luffy, where's Nami san.why are you silent?

"Everyone there's something I need to tell you guys. Proceeds to tell the story ."
He completed saying everything to them.
And this enemy I found my way back here. He said he knows something but did not tell me what that was. Luffy said

Sanji:- Luffy!! (He lends a punch)
Sanji~~~~ everyone screamed.

Sanji:- Do you have any idea what you've done!? You have any knowledge what marriage is? Do you know anything about love?

Luffy:- "His eyes shadowed "

Robin:- Sanji san! What are you doing,he is saying,he don't know about that. They both didn't knew about that.

Zoro :- Curly brows,you need to calm down!
Sanji:-you guys are serious , {saying this he proceeds to walk out of the deck }
Chopper:- sanji!!!!
Robin:- Wait chopper he needs to calm down. Let him be.

Brook:- Luffy san please lift your face!
Luffy:- ummm! Sanji was not wrong,after all I'm the captain how can I allow this to happen with my crew member.
*His eyes were filled with tears.*
Chopper:- Luffy!!

(Everyone was depressed
no one said nothing for 5 minutes)

Chopper:- Aahh! Luffy this is not time to get depressed,we have to save Nami, you said she is unconscious right?!!!

Robin:- Yes luffy we need to go there, it's not time to be depressed . Beside that it's Also an unknown island how can we leave out two friends there.

Brook:- luffy san,now it's time to accept the reality, there's no logic in being persistence or sad.

Franky:- Luffy take my Sunny motor bike and take chopper with you.

Luffy:- I indeed need to get there, Nami and Usopp are alone there, Robin you also come with us.
Robin:- very well.

{They proceed to go back to nami it's been 5 hrs since Nami is unconscious)

Chopper:- Oye luffy can you please drive a little slower! My fangs are flying.
Robin:- 'chopper san I won't let you flew away, Don't worry.
Chopper:- Robin why did you bring the enemy' with you?
[Robin was hanging the enemy and they brought the enemy with them to the temple}

Robin:- Chopper san this person seems to know something but not telling us we need to find out what his motives are!

Luffy:- Haaaa! Did you guys said something??

Chopper:- nothing!!
(Luffy can't hear because of the wind noise)
After about 30 minutes they have finally reached her home

{Robin throws the enemy on the ground }

Robin:- Now, okomoto san you said! Tell me what are your motive.
Okomoto:- Hmm ! I'm not a low-key person who's going to answer your stupid question
Robin:- Luffy san leave this man to me you guys go to Nami.

Luffy:- please. Chopper let's go this way.

(They both entered the room Nami was lying down)
Usopp:- chopper!! You came here bro!

Chopper:-Say Usopp where is the well?

Usopp:- Ask silky,she is the owner of this temple!
Silky:- Let me show you Racoon sir.
Chopper:- I'm not a Racoon, I'm a deer can't you see?

Silky:- I'm so sorry sensei, please this way.

(She took him to the well.Chopper took a sample of the well water and tested it,he tried to make an antidote for Nami)