Just friends 2

Chopper was trying to finding the antidote.

Meanwhile Luffy:- chopper, can't you use IV on her, she is unconscious for more than 5 hrs ,she has started to shrink.

Chopper:- luffy bear up! I'm trying with the antidote,and trust me I will cure Nami. After all I'm great doctor chopper.

Luffy:- I believe in you chopper! But can you please start the saline doze!?

Chopper:- Oh luffy I was about to do that don't fear, I said silky to arrange the IV.
We had some on the boat but I forgot to bring.
Luffy,are you afraid about Nami!
Luffy:- ofcourse I am.

Chopper:- *smile*

Chopper san I found this man on my way here he said he wanted to meet you!
Chopper:- (was doing the reaserch) he turned around, Sanji...... !!!
How you're here??

Sanji:- chopper oh don't be ridiculous.My nami san is unconscious here and how you thought that I can live in peace.

Chopper:- But I am here no you don't have faith in me?
Sanji:- Chopper it's not about faith, actually I wanted to see Nami San .

Chopper:- Offfooohh ! What I should do with you.
Third room from the hall.

Sanji:- proceeds to walk

Chopper:- silky did you found the IV,
Silky:- Oh!! Yes Sensei we also have a very big hospital nearby.
Sensei why don't we just admit Nami san there. She will recieve good treatment their.

Chopper:- we can't take the risk .

Silky:- Hmm ....

Sanji gets to Nami's room luffy was already there dozing besides Nami.

Sanji:- Oye Luffy wake up,how you're sleeping in this situation?

Luffy:- uhh!! Sanji? Why you're here.

Sanji:- I just thought you guys didn't have eat something proper since yesterday.

Luffy:- Did I?
Sanji:- *surprised* Luffy when the last time you had meal!?
Luffy:- don't remember maybe last night!.
Sanji:- <Check his forehead> Luffy did you also have fever?
Luffy:- No I don't! Why
Sanji:- How come you don't know when you've eaten last time,and how you're so calm about that, aren't you hungry?
Luffy:- honestly sanji, I'm hungry but I don't want to eat. Nami is unconscious for more than 5hrs , how come I can eat?

Sanji:-* take a sigh* Luffy first of all I'm sorry for punching you and saying mean things to you,and second let's find a way rather than being emotional here.

Eat food luffy,and be strong, don't let this break you. I will make something for you.
Meanwhile chopper came with the IV,sanji help me with this.
Sanji:- *nods*
They set up a IV for Nami.
Luffy you don't have to fear we have found the antidote.
Let's try it on Nami first.
Luffy:- * he was happy as well as tensed* hmm .. let's do this.

Chopper: Took our a syringe and injected the antidote.

Luffy, silky, Sanji and chopper were waiting for the result..

(After 10 min Nami started moving,. She was heavily breathing...uhh..huhh..huhh..uhh... luffy, luffy, luffy....hhhhhuhh suddenly her eyes opened uhhh)))

Nami:- Ohh!! My head!!

<Luffy ran to her and hugged her tightly... Nami thank God you awake nami thank god....>

Luffy:- Nami you're awake right, you're not going to unconscious again right!!

Nami:- Uhh;; luffy wait let me breathe first.

Luffy:- ohhh !! Right!

Chopper:- Nami, how are you feeling? You've been unconscious almost all day.

Nami:- Did I!? I am having an headache,and I guess I'm feeling good otherwise. Thank you chopper.. smiles 😊

Sanji:- Nami swannn I'm glad you woke up, let bring the most delightful dish for my lady.

Nami:- Oh sanji san you're also here,?
When you came here?

Sanji:- Nami san, Robin is also here.
Nami:- Ohh +! So please can you bring Robin here! I need to talk to her.

Sanji:- Nami san just you wait!( he left the room)
Silky and chopper Also left to bring water for Nami)
Luffy came forward to talk to Nami,he set beside Nami. Luffy put his hand in Nami' s hand, Nami startled* and jumped out of the bed

Luffy get close to her and held her hands* luffy:- Nami I can understand the shock was really big, we can't just marry like that,
Nami we are friends and we can't marry each other,I know you're also sad about this but I promise you I will find a way. We are just friends nothing more than that .
But for now I'm glad that you are fine.
(He hugged Nami saying that)
" .

"Now Nami I need to meet silky's father he said he had a way to break this marriage "Luffy said

Luffy said.

(Luffy left the room ) Robin was outside of the room,she heard their conversation.
She entered the room.
Nami was Petrified for some second after the hug
Robin:- cough cough* Nami san are you okay!
Nami:- ohh Robin you're here,did you eavesdropped?
Robin:- a little bit! Now what you want!

Nami :- I don't know Robin, I just want all of these to resolve but the way Luffy said I'm little sad don't know why!! *water came from her eyes*

Robin:- you're crying?

Nami:- Oh!! Don't worry,I am fine.

Robin:- You like Luffy san ,and somewhat you liked this situation didn't you?
*Nami shocked*
Nami:- Robin what are you saying, it's not like that.
Robin:- see Nami,you should clear your emotions, Luffy san is sure about his but your are blur. Think Nami as soon as possible.
Nami:- Robin you're overreacting.

Robin:- well if that's the case than I will shut up.

Nami:- Robin I'm sorry I didn't ment that way.
Robin:- I know this is because of the situation.But really you need to clear up your mind Nami.