The Truth

Okomoto:- Luffy, that's true that I am a pirate hunter I had taken your contract.

Luffy:- I got that much,so that you get devil fruit and you can sell it.

Sanji:- you just tell us the solution for this situation.
Okomoto:-If we really want to find this we need to go to the past.

Okomoto:-
So Sukiyoki Tamayomi was my great grandfather and you know about the deity of the island. She gave the island to our family . Tamayomi family had been managing this temple and this island for years.

"Sukiyoki Tamayomi" was succeeded by his son Suisui Tamayomi . My grandfather, after that it was finally my father's turn to succeed the island and the temple. Senju Tamayomi my father.

But things got a little complicated from here.
The deity had eaten the Marry Marry no mi but at the same time her brother ate the reverse fruit,the reverse fruit had the power to reverse any fruit effect.

You know what the deity's name was!

Sanji:- How are we supposed to know!??

Okomoto:- nevermind.
The deity of this island was
Christiana D Grace. And her brother was
Noah D Grace .
They were said to that they had come from the heavens to rule the world.

When Christiana D Grace had came to this island this island was suffering from calamity and famine.
She was the one who saves this island. It was Said that she also had an another Devil fruit, which no one knows about.

Robin:- Okomoto san can you just come to the point what's the reason for telling such a big backstory??

Okomoto:- Today's generation didn't have the patience .

Let me continue.... So Noah and Christiana were always in good terms they both established this island and they divided the island into two jurisdiction . Noah took the south part and Christiana took the north part..

Christiana D Grace 🔝

NOAH D GRACE 

Everything was going well for at least 2 generations
Than almost everything teared apart.