The Maze

(Nami lost her conscious she didn't wake up for 2 hours.It is said that the people who drink the well water they do get some fever, but only for 4 or 5 hours.
Nami actually loses her consciousness and that's not a normal case )

Luffy thought in the way that he should bring chopper here instead of going for the doctor.

He changed his direction and jumped like a monkey at every speed.

"Nami wait for me" luffy murmured.

              { Editor's note:-

 how the well of the water work? The devil fruit allows the user to make a normal water into magical liquid that's called as 'som-rus' .If the water is consumed by a couple they are announced as married as well as the fruit has power that allow them to live a happy married life. Also if someone tries to break the marriage one of them would die } 

Silky and Usopp was sitting beside Nami . Silky tells everything to Usopp, Usopp was in great disbelieve  and devastated .

Usopp ;- silky What are you saying is that even possible /

silky :- this is what this islands speciality ,I am just sorry and I can't do anything. I  asked my father to come up with solution .I hope he do find something. I can't believe this could be this devastating .

Usopp ;- but why only Nami lost her conscious mean luffy also drink the water right!

Silky;- I don't exactly know but some people says if a person who already have consumed a devil fruit before won't get any kind of fever or side effect. Did luffy san???

Usopp :- He did ate a devil fruit ,I supposed not to tell you this  but the situation is not seems right ,that's why I have to tell you. 

Silky;- so that's maybe the reason he did not get any side effect you .

Usopp:- I wonder if he gets safely to the ship .

*Luffy running and jumping like a monkey.*

           At the ship
Chopper:- Sanji did you made the food?
Sanji:- Just wait, chopper the food is about to get ready.
Chopper:- what do you think Robin did they find the log pose?
one night has passed and it's almost after noon.
Robin:- Don't know chopper,but even if we don't find it we will find some way for it.

Zoro was training near the woods where they dock their ship.
Zoro:- *push-up* 270,271,272,27.... Uh uh oh *panting*
He suddenly saw something rolling between his legs.
Oh what's that!? He watched closely .He has saw that thing before but don't know where?

              On the ship

Sanji:- Robin san here's your food, smiles
Chopper this is your food.where is moss head?
Chopper:- yummy!!! Oh he went to the woods for training.
*Zoro come to the ship*
Zoro:- oye swirly brows what happened?
Sanji:- So you've come hann! Your food is ready eat it before it gets cold you idiot.

Zoro:-Who are you calling an idiot? Shut the hell Curly brows.
Sanji:- Do you want to fight!?
Zoro:- Just come on.
Robin:- sanji san,Zoro san both of you please stop.
Sanji:- Nami san Today you can't stop me!Nami san.....
*Realised* oh! Nami san is not here right!

Sanji:- oye !moss head you better keep that energy for later I will fight you later.
First I need to think about my Nami san.

Zoro:- tsk...
Zoro:- oh ! Oye curly brows did you know what this is?(shows something)

Sanji:- Hmmm *focused* (it was the log pose) 😨 wohhh you idiot it's the log pose and you're asking me what it is? are you stupid or what?

Zoro:- ahh! Right right! It's the log pose, that's why it felt similar.
Sanji:-  but wait , where did you found this?
Zoro:- In the woods, it came to me rolling.