-.-.- 1 -.-.-

Y/n' s POV
                 First year: at the station

My twin sister Lily and I were in Kings cross station looking between platforms 9 and 10. Supposedly, we were supposed to go to platform 9 and 3/4 to get to our Hogwarts train.

Hogwarts is the school of witchcraft and wizardry and lily and I were heading there because of the letters we had gotten saying we were witches.

I continues to look between the two platforms hoping for a sign, and I got it. "Look!" I pointed out at a boy our age with jet black hair and round glasses run through the brick wall between 9 and 10 to Lily.

"What the-" lily started to say but I cut her off.

"It's 10:50! We need to follow him!" I said shoving her forward. Before I went through the wall I called out to my family to follow us through the wall.

Lily had pushed her trunk through first, with me shortly behind her with my trunk. And soon after that our parents and sister followed

When I felt the cold air around us go warm again I opened my eyes to see many families hugging and kissing their children goodbye.

Lily and I turned around at the same time only to find out parents looking at the new place with wide eyes.

I checked the time on my watch again and only a minute had passed. "Ok mom, dad and petunia I think it's time we go, we don't want to be late."

I was pulled into a huge bear hug by my Mom and dad along with lily. "I love you so much sweeties!" Mom said kissing us both on the forehead.

"We- love you- too!" Lily wheezed through the hug.

"Yes and now I think we'll be going! See you on Christmas!" I yelled back to them as we walked onto the train.

"5 minutes, let's get a good seat." I said but didn't notice lily had stopped in the middle of the train corridor.

"I saw Severus, I'm gonna go sit with him... if that's ok?" She looked at me hopefully.

I sighed, "Yes that's fine, go hang out with your boyfriend." I mimicked her smile and continued walking.

"He's not my boyfriend!" She yelled back at me as we walked away from each other.

I soon found an empty compartment at the back of train. And I sighed as I dragged my trunk in and set it down.

I plopped down dramatically on the seat and looked out the window as I heard the train blow the whistle.

I checked my watch again. 10:58. I looked back out the window again for another 30 seconds before I heard the door creak open.

I turned my head to see it was the boy I saw earlier with the black hair and round glasses. "Hi can I sit here? All the other compartments are full."

"Oh sure. Come in." I waved my hand motioning him in.

He put his trunk up and sat down across from me, "Hi I'm James, James potter!" He held out his hand for me to shake.

I grabbed his hand and gripped tightly, "Y/n, Y/n Evans."

We shook hands then let go. After we sat back in our seats I looked at my watch once more.