-.-.- 3 -.-.-

Y/n's POV
First year: The group Name

TW: Child Abuse

It had been almost a month and a half from the first day of school and I was absolutely loving it.

I was somewhat getting good marks and so was Remus. Peter was doing ok and James and Sirius were only doing good because either Remus or I helped them.

Plus the only reason they would ask us to help was because their parents (especially Sirius') would kill them for bad marks.

I still wasn't the biggest fan of the pair of pure bloods but they weren't horrible to hang out with.

Peter was like a lovable little child that would hug and mess around with you. He wasn't to bad, I mean sometimes a little clingy but otherwise I was perfectly fine with him.

Remus and I were closer than ever. He even told me where he got most of his scars from.

His mother had came from a very abusive home and luckily she wasn't like her father but her sister was.

And she didn't know it until she had come over to babysit Remus. So when they were alone and he asked for food she got mad cause she doesn't cook.

She took him to their basement and basically tortured him. She used a makeshift whip of bones from an animal spine that cut deep into his skin leaving scars. Then she even left burns from a hot knife.

He was 5.

When his parents came home they were furious. He was starving, bleeding, and crying in his bed where she placed him after he passed out. She ran away before his parents got home.

I was so furious after he told me the story that I was blinded with rage. I had rage tears and broke a vase in the Gryffindor common room.

But, Even though both me and Remus were 11 and didn't have a lot of problems we went to each other for everything. And I mean everything.

Now that I think about it we go to each other for so many things like homework to prank ideas to petty little arguments with snivellous.

And speaking of snivellous, I had just come up with a new prank.

I mean since he's a slimy git why don't we do some thing with his hair?

I was, as of right now, running up the stairs to the boys dormitory, praying that everyone was dressed or at least in pants and a shirt.

I have absolutely no idea how the stairs didn't turn into a slide the moment I stepped foot on the first stair but somehow I made it up.

I was walking down the hall of all the different dorm rooms until I found a door that said "first years"

I was about to knock on the door when I heard something that made me stop.

"I honestly don't think she likes us all that much mate." I could hear James say.

"I guess so, I mean she absolutely loves Remus, and she's likes Peter, but for us I really have no idea." Sirius said. I could practically see their frowns on their face.