-.-.- 7 -.-.-

Remus' POV
First year: The Creepy Cousin

I woke up trembling in my bed. The nightmare I had freaked me out.

I feared that I turned on a night that wasn't a full moon and I had hurt someone. In my dream I had scratched y/n badly across her back, and I had bit Peter, and then killed James and Sirius.

I quickly tried to erase the memory of the dream from my memory before it etched itself into my brain.

I rubbed my eyes before moving the amber brown curtains in my bed and walking to the bathroom. I turned on the water and once I got it to the right temp I got undressed.

I splashes my face with cold water to wake me up before hopping in the shower. Adjusting the temp yet again to the right heat.

I faced the shower head and closed my eyes, soaking my face in the water raining down. After a few minutes I got my hair wet and continued to shower normally.

Every once in a while my hands grazed over scars across my face and body, reminding me of my dream. But at the end of the shower I forgot about it for the most part.

I got out and grabbed a clean towel hanging on the wall and dried my face first and then the rest of my body. I wrapped the towel around my face and walked to my dresser.

Last night when I headed to my room I had put all of my clothes away in organized drawers so I didn't have to worry about it this morning.

I grabbed a simple pair of loose jeans and a white t-shirt with a grandpa hoodie throwing it onto the bed. I put some underwear on before jeans. I then threw my shirt over my head just barely before I heard a knock.

"Who is it?" I question putting socks on.

"It's y/n. Can I come in?" She said through the door in a quiet voice.

I threw the other sock on before walking over to the door and opening it. Gesturing her to walk in with my free hand.

She nodded and walked into the room. She looked around taking the brown bed and rug. And the dresser and everything else.

She was already dressed as well. It looked like she had curled her blonde hair and put half of it up with two strands still on her face.

She was in a pair of black jeans with a white t-shirt and a red and white flannel. She wore her black converse still.

While she sat on my bed I grabbed my shoes and put them on. They were simple tennis-shoes. The ones I wore everyday. They were brown and black with a white strip on them.

We sat and talked for a minute before she asked if I wanted to go with her to the library. Of course I said yes.

We walked past Sirius and James' rooms quietly and then continued down to the library quietly. Trying our best to not wake up the potters or anyone else.

She led the way and once we walked in she slid between bookshelves over to the muggle section quickly. Making me lose sight of her. I tried to follow but got a certain book caught my eye causing me to stop right in my tracks.

It had a beautiful deep brown spine with golden swirls on the side spelling out something. I couldn't read it so I turned my head sideways.