-.-.- 5 -.-.-

Sirius' POV
First year: Escape to James' for Easter pt.1

TW: Mention of Abuse

I was sitting at my desk trying to write a letter to my parents, trying to sound as nice as possible to make sure they know I'll be staying at Hogwarts for Easter.

I sat there tapping my quill on the desk thinking and chewing on my lip, hoping something would come to me. I was the only one up and it was the day before Easter holidays.

Even if it was only a four day holiday, students were still allowed to go home for it. And I could never go back until summer.

I would never tell the group about my parents abuse. I couldn't. It was impossible because if I did they would just beat me again. They know my parents are strict and can take their anger out on me, but they don't know how they do it.

But at this point I was used to the abuse, no kid ever should but I was.

And it would be even worse if I went home now, because they know I'm a Gryffindor, I'll be beat half to death and I'll be the one to clean up the blood.

It was early in the morning and I had already written 6 different letters and crumpled them all up. I finally decided to take a break and read the letter I got for Christmas again.

Dear Sirius,

You will not be getting a present this year. I have allowed Regulus to send you some candy because he took the punishment you were supposed to get yourself. I have been disgraced by you and your ability to obey and do things right. For you have gotten into the wrong house and disobeying every single one of your fathers rules. You have Regulus'  blood on your hands. You are expected to get good marks and stop disappointing the black blood line before we disown you. Stop conversing with mudbloods and speak to your own kind. I will see you soon.

- Walburga Black

I felt a lump in my throat once again. I couldn't help but cry at it. I let my younger 10 year old brother  take a punishment for something he didn't do.

I let my brother down, again. I let my head fall and my hands drop the letter, silent tears falling from my eyes and down onto my legs.

Then I heard the door creek. I snapped my head around only to find Y/n looking straight at me with a determined look on her face.

"Even without a beed, I know when my friends are sad." She exclaimed quietly while walking over to me and then kneeling in front of me while I looked down at her.

My cheeks had tear stains and my eyes were glossy still. There's were a few strands of hair in my face, but she brushed them behind my ear then gave me a hug.

We were hugging silently while I cried. The other boys were sound asleep, but it felt so nice to have someone here with me.

She broke from the hug and wiped the tears of my face with her thumbs. She then picked up the letter and read it in a heartbeat.

After she was finished she crumpled it up and put it in her pocket with a determined look on her face.

I just looked at her with glossy eyes while she looked at the quill on my desk and then back to me and said, "c'mon let's write this letter."