-.-.- 6 -.-.-

James' POV
First year: escape to James' for Easter
pt.2

It was an hour before the train stopped and y/n was still asleep. Remus had come back from
The bathroom and I offered to switch with him again but he said it was fine and that he didn't want to wake up y/n.

Sirius and Peter woke up at the same time as me and they were messing around with each other silently. I was talking to Remus, (again) while y/n slept, sprawled out on the couch cushion.

I didn't do it on purpose but my hand was resting on her shoulder fiddling with a strand of her hair gently. It just kinda happened subconsciously.

I didn't notice it until Peter pointed it out to me while we all joking around. I was very ready to get off the train but I also didn't want to because I was having a lot of fun.

It was still a good little bit before we got off so I sat and rested my head against the train window thinking about my Lily flower.

                —.—.— Y/n's POV —.—.—

I knew I had fallen asleep on Remus when we left so you can imagine the surprise on my face  when I open my eyes and find James instead of Remus.

At first my vision was blurry so I couldn't really see but then something looked off. I half jumped as i quickly sobered from my sleep and pushed away from James.

"Woah there mate, it's just me!" James said with his hands up.

Remus, Sirius and Peter were staring at me with smiles on their faces as James smirked before they all broke out laughing.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, "Well normally when a person wakes up resting on a different persons lap then when they fell asleep they get a little worried."

"Yeah sure." James said through all the laughing.

"We are about to get off anyway so grab your stuff" Sirius said looking at me and nodding to my bag.

"Yah yah," I yawned, "I'm going to the bathroom first."

I got up and left and looked back only to see the boys laughing their asses of yet again.

—.—.— time skip —.—.—

We had gotten off the train and James introduced us to his parents. Fleamont (Monte) and Euphimia (Effie) were super nice.

Not long after we met the potters, we used a port key not to far from the train station. At first I had no clue what that was when Monte first mentioned the port key but I soon found out.

I whispered to James asking him what it was but he just left me to ponder as we wondered through the streets.

We turned down an alley way before seeing a random street lantern in the back corner. Effie started to walk towards it and everyone followed.

"All right everyone, we're just on time! Hold on tight!" He told us as James, Sirius, and Remus grabbed the pole under the actual light itself.

Effie and Monte grabbed the pole right after and motioned for Peter and I to grab it before it left, "Y/n, Peter, I'd suggest you hurry." He said.