3 Years Later: part 1

POV Y/N

After Naruko's and Satsuki's clash and me being sent flying like a ragdoll. I felt something drag me by the collar of my shirt before I was embraced by darkness. As I floated in that darkness, memories flashed in front of my eyes. From former family, to my disownment, to my graduation, gaining friends, missions, the chunin exams, and to Satsuki's attempted defection. The feeling of her attack piercing through me was a painful memory.

When I awoke I found myself inside a small hut, patched up and the whole on my left shoulder healed with wild scarring. I sat up and took to a mirror near by, my black hair was longer past my shoulders. Washing my face, I went out of the hut and saw a dense forest surrounded by humongous mountain ranges.

"Welcome back to the land of the living" I heard a feminine voice, as I turned to look at where it was, I saw a silhouette of a person emerging from the depths of the forest.

"Who... Who's there?" I asked as I dropped into the a defensive stance. The person chuckled and walked into the light. It revealed woman of shoulder length with hair wearing a kimono, she carried a basket of fruits and a jug of water.

"It seems you've recovered enough. My name is Shirori, I was the one who made sure you didn't die." At that statement I calmed myself and bowed and apologized.

After eating, Shirori took me to a camp of sorts surrounding a cave. The place was full of wolves, I turned to Shirori and asked. "You're not going to feed me to them are you...?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "You're wondering why you're here yes? Well we're going to meet with the elder of the wolf summons for answers." I was shocked... Wolf summons? There was no such thing.. was there?

Nodding my head, I followed silently. As I did wolves around the camp had their attention on me, stared at me, it was nerve wracking.

We entered the cave, at the entrance was dark but as we went in deeper it began to get brighter.

"Ahh, you're here Shirori, is this him?" A giant wolf said as he began to stand.

"Yes, this is Y/N L/N, formerly known as a Kisaragi." Shirori nodded as she put a hand on my shoulder. The giant wolf hummed to himself and signaled us to follow.

We began to walk again and arrived at an exit of the cave into a vast clearing and in the middle of the clearing was a humongous wolf near the size of the nine tailed fox.

"Woah.... Who's that?" I asked with a whisper. I looked to Shirori and The giant wolf as they bow.

The titanic wolf began to stand as we locked eyes. His glowed the color of blue staring into my soul. With a great leap, he landed in front of where we stood creating a cloud of dust. He spoke as the dust began to settle.

"So... You are the prophecied child? Yes I see it... The glow you emit and the power you hold." His powerful voice echoed through the clearing.

"What? What do you mean?" Confused I looked down as I saw the same particles emitting from my body. The same blue particles I use to summon my weapons.

"You child, have inherited the power of a powerful individual of the same era of the Sage of the Six Paths. And those eyes, it seems you even have his eyes." He pointed out. Confused I looked to Shirori and she pulled out a small hand mirror. I looked to see that my mozō-me was active.

"Who is this individual you speak of? There was no one else mentioned in the Sage's story that had this power." I asked.

"His name is Kisaragi Oga. An individual stronger than the mother of chakra. He suppressed the Juubi with ease for the Sage of Six Paths to seal it." He said.

POV: N/A

"Wait... Kisaragi!? As in the clan Kisaragi!? My former clan!?" He was shocked to know that such a powerful person was the founder of his former clan.

"Yes child, Oga was the founder of the clan, though it was different back then when he was the clan head. He had put family first. No one was banished and they supported each other. Unlike today as you know." Y/N nodded knowing what he meant.

"So is this why I'm here? To tell me about the origin of this power?" Y/N asked wanting to know of his reason for being in the land of wolves.

"You are here to be taught how to control the power you hold and a test to see if you are worthy." He said making Y/N confused at the last part.

"Worthy? Worthy of what?" Y/N asked. The head of the wolves stood tall looking down at Y/N with eyes glowing once more. Shirori and the wolf that accompanied them jumped away.

"If you are worthy of the wolves!" After the declaration he struck the ground Y/N stood on with his tail destroying the area.

"Hey what the hell!" Y/N screamed now in the air face to face with the wolf. He summoned a shield and blocked a strike from the head wolf, crashing into the ground the impact absorbed by the shield.

This continued for a few more weeks. Getting beat up, healed, beat up again, Heald again etc. After a month Y/N was able to subdue the head of the wolves and gain the contract. In the scroll only one name was written. "Oga Kisaragi".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.