[ Return home | Kisaragi Oga ]

Hi internet peoples, tis me again lol

.

.

.

.

.

Passing through trees were four figures at blurring speeds to normal eyes. The trip to the capital took them a day while escorting non-Shinobi, but without that burden the squad took 4 hours to return to their home.

Team Kakashi was now in the missions office to collect the pay for the mission as Kakashi informed his team that he would be going to the Hokage office to report the details of the mission to the 4th. Now with nothing to do, Mito invited both Shinji and Sai to the Ramen shop.

"I'd love to but I can't today, maybe another time Mito-san." Sai kindly declined with his fake smile and walked away from the two. Mito looked to her other teammate and waited for a reply.

"Hmm, i don't mind ramen but... why don't we try something new?" Shinji spoke. Mito raised an eyebrow to this and before she could reply Shinji took her by the hand and lead her to his house after sending messenger wolves to their other friends to come to his house.

Arriving Mito sat at the kitchen counter while he watched her friend work. "Hey this may take a while so go to the living room, there's some stuff there you can entertain yourself with." Nodding Mito headed to the living room and found books and movies. (i searched it up and apparently there are televisions, refrigerators and air conditioners in the narutoverse lol) Mito watched a movie while Shinji prepared the food.

Half way through the movie, Shinji came into the living room and placed a bowl of popcorn onto the coffee table along with some orange juice(idk what goes well with popcorn lol). A few moments later, Mito heard knocks at the front door, she stood and opened the door and saw her friends with sleeping bags and her sister Naruko with two sleeping bags. Everyone went in placed their stuff at a corner of the living room after greeting Mito.

They then heard a call from the kitchen and Mito led the way. When they arrived, they saw a table full of food they've never seen before. Some had stars in their eyes and some were drooling. "Welcome everyone, please take a seat. Tonight I've prepared for you something special and something I've been working on since I came back from my disappearance, please enjoy." Shinji motioned to the food and there was a variety of pasta dishes and some sort of sandwiches Shinji called a "Burger" and a saucer of bread with tomato sauce and cheese and a variety of them from meats to vegetables.

While they were eating, Shinji took out a case of glass bottles and opened enough for everyone to have some as they heard a pop and a fizzing sound as they opened and distributed them to everyone. As they took a sip, a tingling sensation hit the inside of their mouth as sweetness spread throughout their tongue. A series of "Woah!" and "Wow!" were heard inside the home. After eating everyone was in the living room in their sleeping bags as they watched a movie.