•| Battle of Mothers |•

Arriving at the hidden leaf, Team 7 and Team Guy walked in through the gate while a large wolf followed behind them with a woman with white hair sat atop it's head. The sight of the large wolf scared the villagers and the Shinobi was on guard.

The group arrived at the Hokage tower, Gor had to stay outside due to his size as the others made their way towards the Hokage's office. Kakashi knocked and heard a call from the other side for them to enter.

"Team 7, Team Guy, welcome back." Minato spoke. Inside the room there was another another individual, a woman with brown hair and green eyes. The woman was Y/N's former mother, she looked towards her "son" and started to make her way towards him.

"Y/N... You've grown strong." She said as her hand went up to cup his cheek but was abruptly stopped as another hand grilled her wrist. Looking towards the owner, she saw a white haired woman glaring at her and she glared back.

"Who the hell are you, and what do you think you're doing?" Rei growled at the snow haired woman that stopped her from holding his son. Getting her hand out of the other's grip, she was a bout to attack, however the voice of the Hokage stopped her from doing so.

"I apologize for her actions, but may I know your name?" Minato said. Shirori did a small bow and introduced herself to the Hokage. "Ahh so you're the woman that took care of Y/N, it's good to finally meet the person who helped and trained one of my Shinobi." Shirori smiled and bowed. "Now onto more important matters. Kakashi, Guy, report."

As the team captains reported mission details to the Hokage, the others left followed by Rei. Everyone could feel a fight would break out soon between the two women. Not wanting to cause a commotion in front of the Hokage tower, they led the two into an unoccupied training ground. On their way there, they ran into Y/N's other former family members. Reaching the training grounds, Shirori and Rei stood apart from each other while the others stood at the sidelines.

"Y/N is that you? You've grown so big!" A bearded man spoke looking at Y/N with a grin. Y/N looked at the man, his former father and looked back towards the two women. This made the man look down guilt overtaking him, he was about to speak again but a giant wolf sat between him and Y/N blocking his view of his former child.

"You... You stole my son! I'll kill you!" Rei yelled getting into a stance as her eyes gleamed with anger. Shirori scoffed at her as her nails turn to sharp claws.

"Weren't you the bitch that threw him away? A woman like you has no right to be called his mother nor do you have any right to call him your son." Shirori looked towards Rei with anger. Raising an arm, Shirori successfully blocked a downward heel kick from Rei and countered by holding the leg and spun her around then threw her towards a tree. Rei managed to stabilize herself mid air and quickly launched herself from the tree as soon as she made contact with it. Shirori stood her ground and pivoted to the side dodging Rei's punch, she then raised a knee and blocked a kick. The exchange of hits and blocks continued neither one stopping or slowing down, those watching from the sidelines watched in awe at the speed and strength of both women, though Gor slept as Y/N sat atop his head while preparing two sealing tags.

After a while, the two women separated from each other, both had a few cuts and small bruises but nothing big or fatal. Rei was breathing heavy and panting while Shirori smirked. The white haired woman disappeared from sight and Rei flew up into the air as she was kicked on the chin then a kunai with steel wire wrapped around her as she was brought back to the ground hard. Rei slowly got up, blood dripping from her head and blood running down her nose. "You're pathetic. You claim to be his mother but banish him for something so little... You would rather have him die than live a life he wants." Shirori said as her blue eyes glow as her anger grew.